JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

the jury is out

Reviewer1014095により Apr 30, 2014 に掲載

I've been taking these for a couple of weeks now, so I can't notice anything significantly improved about my digestion or gastro-intestinal health. I think it will take some time for this product to help build up my digestive flora as it claims to do, so I will continue to use it.

probiotics

healthfanaticperthにより May 03, 2014 に掲載

Love this brand been using it for years

Great

Reviewer3118920により Jul 08, 2014 に掲載

I couldn't tolerate long term antibiotics for lyme without this product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Feel the difference in energy levels and stomach

5226829460589734165により Oct 20, 2014 に掲載

Absolutely a great product. Everytime I have started using Ohhira´s Propiotics my stomach feels more stable and there is also a ´boost´ to overal energy level after few days of use.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Like the small size and that it doesn't need refrigeration

5200975038516782617により Dec 09, 2014 に掲載

Haven't used enough of these to comment on effectiveness yet. I will say however they are small in size and very easy to swallow (which I like as I'm not one for big tablets haha). Rating qualified: on the bits I like I've rated it 4/5 as a rating was required for me to submit this review.

DR. Ohhira's probiotics Original formula

Reviewer1161416により Dec 20, 2011 に掲載

this is great

Dr Ohhira's

Reviewer3135590により Jan 03, 2012 に掲載

Just started to use this one so can't say how one month makes a difference. I can say, however, that I felt better right away; my stomach seems to work better. Seems like a great product.

First time trying Dr. Ohhira's

Reviewer2355564により Mar 20, 2012 に掲載

My husband and I have used other brands of probiotics for some time now. This is our first time trying Dr. Ohhira's. I like that it is shelf stable and does not have to be refridgerated. Our digestion is certainly more regular and comfortable. We are only taking one a day each (half the recommended dose).

Just started using it

Reviewer2530610により May 08, 2012 に掲載

and my metabolism has gotten better already..

It woks