JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Feel the difference in energy levels and stomach

5226829460589734165により Oct 20, 2014 に掲載

Absolutely a great product. Everytime I have started using Ohhira´s Propiotics my stomach feels more stable and there is also a ´boost´ to overal energy level after few days of use.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Like the small size and that it doesn't need refrigeration

5200975038516782617により Dec 09, 2014 に掲載

Haven't used enough of these to comment on effectiveness yet. I will say however they are small in size and very easy to swallow (which I like as I'm not one for big tablets haha). Rating qualified: on the bits I like I've rated it 4/5 as a rating was required for me to submit this review.

Dr Ohiras probiotics

Reviewer2001795により Jan 19, 2011 に掲載

Seems to be helping,will keep on useing.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1107116により Jan 25, 2011 に掲載

Feels allright.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Keeping the stomach cramps @ bay

Reviewer1031643により Jan 27, 2011 に掲載

Bought these for my wife and they seem to have remedied the stomach pains felt after eating meals. Hopefully, after going through the 60 the gut issues will be stabilized to not need except for on known trouble foods.

Awaiting effect

Reviewer2628524により Mar 01, 2011 に掲載

I am in my first month of taking these so cannot say definitively whether they are as good as what I have read. What was helpful was that many reviews as well as the information leaflet reassure about the initial discomforts of abdominal discomfort etc. Seems to increase gas ++ as well - hopefully that will not continue. I thought that my skin (face) broke out too but nothing too noticeable.

Good product!

Reviewer1050466により Mar 07, 2011 に掲載

Quality probitics!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2621481により Mar 15, 2011 に掲載

My second box. Love it!!

Good!

Reviewer2713899により Apr 01, 2011 に掲載

l like thenatrual ingredient of the production.

Good product.

Reviewer1729716により Apr 06, 2011 に掲載

This works well - I use it for occasional upsets; it can be chewed if you want it work more quickly.

商品 31 - 40 の合計 131