iHerbは初めての方?

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Original Formula, 60 Capsules

¥5,076
¥6,345
¥ 5076.02
Savings of: ¥1,269 (20% Off)
Reviews 4-star
Other Reviews (45)

Gut formula

Posted by Reviewer1113182 on Dec 31, 2009

Have been using several gut formulas at the saame time so can't give an accurate account here.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3357370 on Jan 04, 2010

I got it to improve my immunity system and it helps in curing yeast infection within weeks. Will continue to order.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jan 12, 2008

After the loading phase and two weeks on this product I haven't' noticed any difference yet. It seems like an excellent product and I plan on staying on it for 3 or 4 boxes to give it a fair shake.

Dr. Ohhira's probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2495452 on Jan 15, 2008

I love this brand of probiotic, it works every time and is consistent in qualilty.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1736350 on Feb 11, 2008

I decided to try this for irritable bowel. I took the loading dose for 5 days as suggested. After day 2, I had some stomach cramps and I was gassy but I continued using the product. After day 4, the cramps and gassiness subsided. I am now 3 days into the regular dosing (1 in the AM, 1 in the PM). So far so good but it is too early to tell if it is doing anything. I wrote the review now in case anyone tries this and has gas or cramps. It seems to subside after several days usage.