JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Not for me

Reviewer2803023により Aug 11, 2010 に掲載

I was controlling my Crohns relatively well and wanted to add probiotics to my diet. These made me flare immediately after I started them giving me loose bowels. I quit these and later added another kind of probiotics to my diet with better results.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Caused SEVERE stomach distress

Reviewer3213383により May 31, 2010 に掲載

I took these for a month without a problem but then they started causing severe stomach cramping, diarrhea and heartburn so I had to stop.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

terrible gas

Reviewer2321253により Feb 22, 2010 に掲載

I tried this based on all the good reviews. About 1 week after starting the "loading" part, I started to have really bad gas. Very embarrassing! I continued on for another week or so and it got worse so I stopped. The gas continued for a month until I took antibiotics, in which my problem stopped. What a relief. This has NEVER happened with any probiotic EVER. I went back to Jarrow probiotcs and no problems.

15 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

useless

Reviewer3329324により Feb 12, 2010 に掲載

Can't see any difference

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

VERY HARD STOOL

Reviewer1183824により Feb 25, 2009 に掲載

I took 5 at a time twice a day for the first 6 days as suggested for maxium effect. I was constipated for a few days then my stomach hurt so much I knew I had to let it out. I sat on the toilet for 30 minutes and let me tell you, it was the most grueling and painful experience.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I don't know what kind of title you want

Reviewer1448439により Jan 08, 2009 に掲載

haven't taken long enough to see

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

dr ohhira's probiotics

Reviewer2774193により Jan 04, 2009 に掲載

this product didn't work for me at all. i was constipated for a long period of time, so i stopped taking it.

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

did nothing

Reviewer2195851により Jan 02, 2009 に掲載

did nothing to get rid of my wife uncontrolled coughing

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Not too impressed.

Reviewer1593250により Dec 11, 2008 に掲載

We tried this out due to reading positive reviews. We had been taking another brand and found this one not as good.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

not impressed

Reviewer3243292により Sep 12, 2008 に掲載

I was unimpressed with this product, I have seen no improvement, my dr. recommended it but I still have do not think probiotics that dont need refrigeration are a quality product

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています