JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Didn't do anything for me

Reviewer1103521により Aug 24, 2007 に掲載

Other people seem to obtain superior results from this product, but it did not help me at all. The loading phase was very expensive. I was taking it for IBS/Candida.

no difference

Reviewer1569925により Jul 18, 2011 に掲載

did not see any difference between this and other probiotics

No result for me

Reviewer1555485により Mar 28, 2012 に掲載

Made me constipated. No any positive result, sorry.

expensive and no effect

Reviewer1350035により Jun 24, 2012 に掲載

expensive yet no difference in term of quality compared to other cheaper brands.

Probiotics

Reviewer1623885により Oct 03, 2012 に掲載

No difference noticed, not for me.

Too gentle

peakhealthにより Jul 08, 2012 に掲載

Bought this for a friend. Only gave it 1 star because it had no effect on her. She was taking it for halitosis. I guess if your problem is serious this would be too mild for it to work. Good for folks with sensitive stomach i believe.

Did not work!

5742317197329418895により Aug 06, 2013 に掲載

Did nothing but my face got much worse and horrible! It's expensive but because of high rating and good reviews, I thought I would give it a try, after finished the whole box, it didn't clear up my face but I keep breaking out continuously. Too afraid to continue with 2nd box and now my face keep breaking out and it won't stop! It works for you but not for me! Sorry!

Not to good

5017186454734543023により Aug 10, 2013 に掲載

I took it for about 5 days and felt lousy. I stopped it.

Made in Japan

Reviewer3028774により Jan 02, 2014 に掲載

I returned this product after I found that it was made in Japan.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Too expensive and it may not work for some people

Reviewer2321661により Jan 12, 2016 に掲載

The price at iHerb is way more expensive than from other places ($18 difference). This is not a customer orientated practice as iHerb always claims. This product may not work for some people. Two of my friends got very sick after taking it. I now take Healthforce probiotics and they are much less expensive and works well for me.

商品 31 - 40 の合計 48