iHerbは初めての方?

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Original Formula, 60 Capsules

¥5,092
¥6,365
¥ 5092.31
Savings of: ¥1,273 (20% Off)
Reviews 4-star
Other Reviews (45)

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic 12 PLUS Original Formula

Posted by Reviewer1684721 on Mar 27, 2008

This product was recommended by my healthcare practitioner, over another probiotic I was using at the time. I was happy enough with the "pearls" I already used, but I do beleive that on the whole,this product is even more effective. I do not see the point of the Ohhira Professional Formula with this product, and the increased costs associated with it, when this product (12 Plus Original Formula) ingredient listing is essentially the same. A product is either truthful in its claims, and a quality product, or it's not. I hope this has been helpful.

i think its good

Posted by Reviewer1268558 on May 09, 2009

I think its good my stools are slowly coming back but not as fast results as others on here.i herb great shipping really fast and safe thanks!

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2367933 on Feb 19, 2010

I've taken Dr. Ohhira's probiotics for about 3-4 months now and I've noticed a difference in the way my stomach feels. I used to have a lot of issues with bloating, gas, and all around discomfort and since I've taken the probiotics as directed, I've noticed a considerable difference and I've become more regular as well.

Feeling good

Posted by 5470784002743533770 on Aug 18, 2013

I have been on this product for about 2 weeks now. Although I don't feel a huge significant difference but I have to say after taking this probiotics I go to the washroom more often. Will continue taking it!<3

It is good.

Posted by Reviewer1217474 on Nov 17, 2009

The motion has improved. I want to continue. As having gone up the value is regrettable.