JA

5451183085980022981により Mar 19, 2014 に掲載

Does the job.

the jury is out

Reviewer1014095により Apr 30, 2014 に掲載

I've been taking these for a couple of weeks now, so I can't notice anything significantly improved about my digestion or gastro-intestinal health. I think it will take some time for this product to help build up my digestive flora as it claims to do, so I will continue to use it.

probiotics

healthfanaticperthにより May 03, 2014 に掲載

Love this brand been using it for years

Great

Reviewer3118920により Jul 08, 2014 に掲載

I couldn't tolerate long term antibiotics for lyme without this product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Feel the difference in energy levels and stomach

5226829460589734165により Oct 20, 2014 に掲載

Absolutely a great product. Everytime I have started using Ohhira´s Propiotics my stomach feels more stable and there is also a ´boost´ to overal energy level after few days of use.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Like the small size and that it doesn't need refrigeration

5200975038516782617により Dec 09, 2014 に掲載

Haven't used enough of these to comment on effectiveness yet. I will say however they are small in size and very easy to swallow (which I like as I'm not one for big tablets haha). Rating qualified: on the bits I like I've rated it 4/5 as a rating was required for me to submit this review.

Dr. Ohhira's Essential Formulas Probiotics

Reviewer1485994により Feb 23, 2010 に掲載

Thank you for making this product available. It really works! However, I am wondering if it would be possible for you to offer the professional formula which is what my health practitioner recommends.

Ohira Probiotic

Reviewer2628795により Feb 24, 2010 に掲載

Works great!

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics

Reviewer1232045により Sep 12, 2010 に掲載

Had some heavy bloating and pain in my intestines the first week,took them 2 times per day and cut back to 1 a day and I am fine now. Don't know what to expect but it is supposed to be good for you. Suzy Cohen(drugmuggers) highly reccomended them. Chris Gotje

good stuff