JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Seems Like A Good Product

4924636139999126085により Jan 17, 2015 に掲載

This product is expensive, and it isn't some miracle life saver, but I do think it helps. I started taking it mainly because I've had chronic intermitent yeast infections / thrush for the past eighteen months, and wanted some support seriously getting rid of it in conjunction with diet and lifestyle changes. I haven't had another bought of candida since starting it, about 2.5 weeks ago. I've been taking less than the recommended dose - only 1 or 2 capsules a day, usually at night on an empty stomach. I don't like pounding 4 a day because I don't think it's necessary. I think it's a good product and would recommend it, although I really can't say definitively whether it's so much better than cheaper brands.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good product, worked for me. Expensive though

5336017904315023203により Sep 29, 2015 に掲載

I started taking these with omega 3 and vitamin D maybe 7 months ago in hopes of curing different allergies which had started to pop up in the past 2 years and maybe getting some improvement on my mild acne. All my life i've never had any allergies but i used to get a lot of antibiotics for my often infected ears. In the past couple of years i started noticing some minor allergic symptoms like hayfever, some nuts and fruits made my thtoat and mouth a bit sore and i also got sick whenever i got into contact with anyone who had a cold etc.. these symptoms got worse over time to the point that for example i could not eat nuts without getting aa incapacitating stomach ache or go out without my earlobes and fingers swelling to double their size. After about 4 months taking these ( 2 pills a day) i started noticing reduced symptoms and after six months i have no allergies left except a maybe a mild tingle in my throat after eating hazelnuts or such. I have not gotten sick once during this time except a food poisoning once but that doesnt really count. No noticeable improvement on my skin unfortunately but it wasnt that bad to begin with. Also an added bonus is that my stomach works like clockwork now. I would have continued ordering but at 60 bucks a month with postage, it's gotten too steep for my students budget. I rate it at 4 stars just because i cant order it anymore because of the price, but considering how well the product worked i wouldnt really say its overpriced

Feeling good

5470784002743533770により Aug 18, 2013 に掲載

I have been on this product for about 2 weeks now. Although I don't feel a huge significant difference but I have to say after taking this probiotics I go to the washroom more often. Will continue taking it!<3

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5384116905983830145により May 08, 2016 に掲載

Excellent quality and small in size.

Hyvä tuote

Reviewer1196989により May 20, 2016 に掲載

Laadukas, hyvä probiootti!

Works well

5256825326782035037により Jun 28, 2016 に掲載

Ordered multiple times. It works well on my digestive system.

Probiotics

Reviewer2820215により Mar 19, 2015 に掲載

Made my digestion to work better. I use a packet if necessary.

A good one

5185999147855557324により Apr 13, 2013 に掲載

One of the leading brands in the field. Caused minor bloating but that is associated with the process of gut bacteria improving.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5514990072715939917により Jan 02, 2014 に掲載

good

認証済の購入

5451183085980022981により Mar 19, 2014 に掲載