JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Probiotics 12 plus

Reviewer1231966により Aug 17, 2008 に掲載

I am afirm believer in probiotics and Dr. Ohhira's have been the right choice for me. I also believe everyone should be on probiotics an a daily basis, in this poluted enviroment we live in it's a must.

it's ok

Reviewer2378165により Sep 29, 2008 に掲載

I guess I was expecting much more - the reviews sold me on the product - yet I have not seen a lot of results from this.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Ok but not worth the extra cost

Reviewer1620876により Mar 22, 2013 に掲載

These did not work as well for me as Rainbow Light Advanced, Jarrow or the Digest Gold. Others rave about them so they must work for some bodies.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Didnt experience the expected results

Rosieeにより Sep 26, 2010 に掲載

This product worked when i started to take it (experienced gas, bloating) but still it did not work in the way i would like to be( laxative effect). The potency is not one of the highest too considering that there are products with 30-50 billion per capsule(this having only one).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not sure it's worth the price

CoolinArizonaにより Jan 29, 2011 に掲載

I'm really not noticing much difference from this product to the one I was using for pro-biotics. It's very pricey and I don't believe worth it. There are other that work just as well for less money

not sure yet

Reviewer1237421により Jun 26, 2011 に掲載

Been using this for a few weeks They seem to have some positive effect, but they appear less effective than primal defense from garden of life

Can't tell the difference

Reviewer1897558により Dec 27, 2011 に掲載

I've been taking these Ohhira's probiotics almost three months now. I don't feel that my stomach has been less upset than usual, instead I feel that at times it's been even more sensitive. Overall I can't say I've noticed a difference between this product and the ones I can buy from the local pharmacy.

just okay

fitandfortysomethingにより Aug 30, 2012 に掲載

expensive and not a miracle worker

This is not a rating

Reviewer1071816により Oct 28, 2012 に掲載

I haven't used these yet, but have to fill in something to rate my other products... so the rating is "nothing" at the moment (not 3 star, I just took the average).

OK

5543947581189222328により Apr 13, 2014 に掲載

My friend introduce this product to me and I have found it pretty OK although the price seems a bit high.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 42