JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Worked good but very expensive

Reviewer1356338により Dec 13, 2010 に掲載

I like this product. I know it is a great formula of probiotics but I needed to take high doses and it got to be very expensive. I have IBS and that orginally steemed from a bacterial infection. I have been taking these for about 3 or 4 weeks and do not notice a huge difference. I know they are good to take so I continue to, but with me having to take 4 or 5 pills a day it is too expensive. I am trying the Jarrow brand next that is more affordable.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Didnt experience the expected results

Rosieeにより Sep 26, 2010 に掲載

This product worked when i started to take it (experienced gas, bloating) but still it did not work in the way i would like to be( laxative effect). The potency is not one of the highest too considering that there are products with 30-50 billion per capsule(this having only one).

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good product, hard to find

Reviewer2694630により Jul 02, 2010 に掲載

This is a very good probiotic, It's convinient, does not need refridgeration (good for travelling) it's just the right dose for maintaining good flora. However, some may find it a little pricey - as I did. However, this probiotic is unique so perhaps it it's priced fairly. I like the formulation and I take it when I have an upset stomach.

Caused Severe Rash

Reviewer1742629により Mar 29, 2010 に掲載

I'm sure this is a good product but wanted people to be aware that it caused a severe genital rash when I used it. It took me several months to figure out what was causing the rash. At first I thought it was a yeast infection but it didn't respond to treatment. Two doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong. I stopped the probiotics for a different reason and the rash cleared up. Started again and the rash came back. I tried this 3 times and each time was the same so I had to conclude it was the Dr. Ohhirra's that was causing the rash. Have not had a problem since I stopped using the probiotics. I took one pill per day in the early morning on an empty stomach with distilled water as directed. I guess I just didn't need probiotics.

Was brilliant - initially

Reviewer1860754により Feb 21, 2010 に掲載

Hey the first lot I got - it worked wonders. I wasn't bloated and went sometimes 3 times to use my bowels a day!!! I just had to get more - of which I did. But it had no effect the second time around. None at all - puzzled.

Okay product

Reviewer1149187により Dec 16, 2009 に掲載

Hardly enough beneficial bacteria to make a difference, its great that it is a whole based probiotic still in its fermenting state, but it's simply not enough to make a difference. I highly advise that you save your money and start fermenting your own vegetables & kefir. Thanks iHerb!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I don't know but it's not working for me.

Reviewer1776976により Oct 29, 2009 に掲載

I still get gas sometimes, upset stomach.. and I'm on 2 weeks. I had this many month ago, and I thought then why I didn't feel anything. So, I gave the second shot.. and it almost feels like before. Nothing new. I don't have that big problem on my stomach to notice any improvements except some occasional gas problems. I'm glad it's working for others but not for me. This is the last time, I would be trying it.

Probiotics

Reviewer2040539により Jul 17, 2009 に掲載

Shipping was efficient; proudcts arrived in good condition; I finished the first bottle, I still feel bloating.

Jury is still out...

Reviewer1738658により May 14, 2009 に掲載

I can't really say whether or not I have noticed a difference with these probiotics. They definately haven't helped in the "regularity" department though... I will probably be trying a different brand. I really liked the Ultimate Flora Critical Care but it requires refrigeration which isn't really convenient. I'll keep searching.

overrated

Reviewer2447997により May 08, 2009 に掲載

maybe i was expecting a miracle with this after reading so many great reviews, but i did not see much improvement from ibs.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 41