JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

12 Plus

Reviewer2564153により May 03, 2008 に掲載

I am still taking one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. So far I haven't noticed a big difference.

Probiotics 12 plus

Reviewer1231966により Aug 17, 2008 に掲載

I am afirm believer in probiotics and Dr. Ohhira's have been the right choice for me. I also believe everyone should be on probiotics an a daily basis, in this poluted enviroment we live in it's a must.

it's ok

Reviewer2378165により Sep 29, 2008 に掲載

I guess I was expecting much more - the reviews sold me on the product - yet I have not seen a lot of results from this.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Didnt experience the expected results

Rosieeにより Sep 26, 2010 に掲載

This product worked when i started to take it (experienced gas, bloating) but still it did not work in the way i would like to be( laxative effect). The potency is not one of the highest too considering that there are products with 30-50 billion per capsule(this having only one).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not sure it's worth the price

CoolinArizonaにより Jan 29, 2011 に掲載

I'm really not noticing much difference from this product to the one I was using for pro-biotics. It's very pricey and I don't believe worth it. There are other that work just as well for less money

not sure yet

Reviewer1237421により Jun 26, 2011 に掲載

Been using this for a few weeks They seem to have some positive effect, but they appear less effective than primal defense from garden of life

Can't tell the difference

Reviewer1897558により Dec 27, 2011 に掲載

I've been taking these Ohhira's probiotics almost three months now. I don't feel that my stomach has been less upset than usual, instead I feel that at times it's been even more sensitive. Overall I can't say I've noticed a difference between this product and the ones I can buy from the local pharmacy.

just okay

fitandfortysomethingにより Aug 30, 2012 に掲載

expensive and not a miracle worker

This is not a rating

Reviewer1071816により Oct 28, 2012 に掲載

I haven't used these yet, but have to fill in something to rate my other products... so the rating is "nothing" at the moment (not 3 star, I just took the average).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1849347により Apr 15, 2013 に掲載

Cause serious bloat during initial stage, not sure if it will get better. Too early to tell.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 41