JA

useless

Reviewer3329324により Feb 12, 2010 に掲載

Can't see any difference

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Too little to make a difference

Reviewer1071710により Aug 11, 2012 に掲載

This product only contained 900million good bacteria per capsule. Most probiotics products contain at least 5 billion. Given the high price of this product and the small quantity of CFU per dosage. I highly doubt this product would be able to make a difference to people who needs to improve their gut flora.

No way

Reviewer2871080により Nov 17, 2011 に掲載

This stuff is ridiculously overpriced for no reason. Syntol is of MUCH higher quality and the price/value ratio is excellent.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

not sure if it's working

Reviewer2553230により Apr 19, 2011 に掲載

have used dr. ohhira's same formula before, didn't feel anything. reordered due to rating. didn't help husband and I. didn't help my candida or bowel not sure if will reorder or not

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I did not notice any change

Reviewer1191103により Dec 19, 2012 に掲載

I don't know what this medication does exactly, and there is no way to have precise information. The big question is why such success for an expensive product with invisible results. The only answer is : it is successful BECAUSE it is expensive. Once you have bought something at a rather high price, you are not likely to rate it as useless. It's just because you don't like to put yourself in a kind of contradiction. Note that the same product can be found significantly cheaper (yet still pricey) in other internet sites.

AMAZING PRO BIOTIC BUT DONT USE DHL FOR SHIPPING IF YOU LIVE IN CANADA

Reviewer3069660により Oct 11, 2013 に掲載

This products deserves 5 stars but because of shipping and outrageous extra fees impose by the Canada customs and DHL i gave it 1 star. All products from Dr. Ohhira are of top quality but a bit pricey. I really like these probiotics, my intestines sing when i take these, and so do I! Using DHL as a method of shipping to Canada is not good anymore. They will charge you expensive brokers fees and you will have to fill out a power of attorney, and give trust them with a credit card number and you will have to wait for a receipt for up to 2 weeks. On my last 200$ order from IHERBS they charged me 85$ in taxes and brokers fees, when taxes alone should have been around 30$. I suggest you use the mail (USPS) , it will take longer, but chances are you will not have to pay extra once it reaches customs.

not impressed

Reviewer3243292により Sep 12, 2008 に掲載

I was unimpressed with this product, I have seen no improvement, my dr. recommended it but I still have do not think probiotics that dont need refrigeration are a quality product

Ho hum

Reviewer1611426により Jul 16, 2007 に掲載

I'm glad so many people are having success with this product. After the "loading dose", I am into my second package and have yet to notice any difference of any kind.

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Original Formula

noneofyourfrigginbusinessにより Oct 29, 2010 に掲載

I'm underwhelmed by this over-priced product.

Not for me

Reviewer2803023により Aug 11, 2010 に掲載

I was controlling my Crohns relatively well and wanted to add probiotics to my diet. These made me flare immediately after I started them giving me loose bowels. I quit these and later added another kind of probiotics to my diet with better results.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 48