JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

No way

Reviewer2871080により Nov 17, 2011 に掲載

This stuff is ridiculously overpriced for no reason. Syntol is of MUCH higher quality and the price/value ratio is excellent.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

My own experience: Awful acne flare ups :(

Reviewer1827878により Sep 28, 2011 に掲載

Bear in mind that this is my own personal experience, I do hope your results are much better than mine. I initally heard of this product from my cousin who absolutely loves it and raves about it. I've read that taking probiotics is great for maintaining a healthly intestinal flora. For me, however, after taking one of these per day, by the third day my face broke out in a few painful acne nodules (hard bumps under the skin surface) and some cysts (similar to nodules but pus-filled). Granted, I occasionally get a whitehead every once in a while, but these were something else completely which I've NEVER experienced before! After the 5th day I stopped taking them because I could see & feel more hard bumps forming on my skin. After I stopped taking this probiotic I could feel the hard bumps slowly (over 2 weeks) recede. Thinking maybe it was just a fluke, I again took these a couple of months later, and sure enough by the 3 day I could feel the hard bumps again forming on my face. I stopped taking them altogether. They work great for my cousin, but for me, caused a bad acne/allergic reaction.

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

no difference

Reviewer1569925により Jul 18, 2011 に掲載

did not see any difference between this and other probiotics

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Enterococcus faecalis......

Reviewer2268644により Apr 27, 2011 に掲載

After researching more about this particular species of bacteria despite being a tested and specific strain, I have decided not to continue using this product due to health concerns. I'm also not impressed with the number of CFUs (900 million) which is very low for such a high price!

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

not sure if it's working

Reviewer2553230により Apr 19, 2011 に掲載

have used dr. ohhira's same formula before, didn't feel anything. reordered due to rating. didn't help husband and I. didn't help my candida or bowel not sure if will reorder or not

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Bad stuff

Reviewer1697266により Apr 17, 2011 に掲載

I do not like these pro biotics at all. They are a rip off for the price. These upset my stomach and my mothers stomach. I will stick to Custom Probitoics brand, they are the best currently. My second favorite is All-Flora from New Chapter. These are not good at all in my opinion, I think it may have something to do with them being stabilized and not live cultures

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Service is great!!

Reviewer2121939により Dec 17, 2010 に掲載

Severe problems-bloating, pain.. I wanted this to work but will discontinue

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Original Formula

noneofyourfrigginbusinessにより Oct 29, 2010 に掲載

I'm underwhelmed by this over-priced product.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

better options for me

Reviewer1710771により Oct 06, 2010 に掲載

I never seem to get comfortable with this product. I have started on it at least 3 times, maybe 4. Each time, I find I am dealing with unnecessary side effects of either watery stools or slight constipation. I am going back to Daily-Dophilus as that seems to work better for me and my spouse.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent quality and price, but I did not notice a difference

Reviewer2261819により Sep 06, 2010 に掲載

The quality of Dr Ohhira's probiotics are unparalleled. The research behind the product is excellent. I also love the fact that they are stable at room temperature for about five years. There are not many probiotics that can make that claim. The reason that I only give this product four stars is because I did not notice any benefit from taking it. I consume a lot of probiotics and have for years, so it is not unreasonable to assume that I might not have noticed a large difference from taking them. I had, however, still hoped to notice some benefit--however slim--from taking them.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 48