JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

It is good.

Reviewer1217474により Nov 17, 2009 に掲載

The motion has improved. I want to continue. As having gone up the value is regrettable.

So far so good

Reviewer1736350により Feb 11, 2008 に掲載

I decided to try this for irritable bowel. I took the loading dose for 5 days as suggested. After day 2, I had some stomach cramps and I was gassy but I continued using the product. After day 4, the cramps and gassiness subsided. I am now 3 days into the regular dosing (1 in the AM, 1 in the PM). So far so good but it is too early to tell if it is doing anything. I wrote the review now in case anyone tries this and has gas or cramps. It seems to subside after several days usage.

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic 12 PLUS Original Formula

Reviewer1684721により Mar 27, 2008 に掲載

This product was recommended by my healthcare practitioner, over another probiotic I was using at the time. I was happy enough with the "pearls" I already used, but I do beleive that on the whole,this product is even more effective. I do not see the point of the Ohhira Professional Formula with this product, and the increased costs associated with it, when this product (12 Plus Original Formula) ingredient listing is essentially the same. A product is either truthful in its claims, and a quality product, or it's not. I hope this has been helpful.

i think its good

Reviewer1268558により May 09, 2009 に掲載

I think its good my stools are slowly coming back but not as fast results as others on here.i herb great shipping really fast and safe thanks!

Wonderful Product

Reviewer2367933により Feb 19, 2010 に掲載

I've taken Dr. Ohhira's probiotics for about 3-4 months now and I've noticed a difference in the way my stomach feels. I used to have a lot of issues with bloating, gas, and all around discomfort and since I've taken the probiotics as directed, I've noticed a considerable difference and I've become more regular as well.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This works for me, will continue to use

Reviewer2828609により May 10, 2011 に掲載

I've a weird stomach, which seems better so far, will continue; since capsule has carrageenan--bad for my stomach!--I cut the tip off and squeeze into my mouth or on a spoon, etc. and swollow.

great stuff

Reviewer1329302により Nov 08, 2011 に掲載

effective immediately, was feeling better within 72 hours.

...

Reviewer2767577により Nov 28, 2011 に掲載

Good probiotics. Recommended by my nutritionist, took my stomach some days to settle into them, but that is normal.

Impressive formula

5677327641569616529により Oct 24, 2012 に掲載

I am having digestive problems so chose this product over other probiotics. My only complaint is the capsules casings are made from animal gelatine. Even though I am mostly vegan I chose this over other products though.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Has made some good difference...

Al-Pacinoにより Feb 19, 2013 に掲載

I started taking this about 2.5 months ago to try and improve my chronic constipation (years). I am already beginning to see some changes and about 30% to 50% more stools.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 131