JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

caused bloating

Reviewer2442207により Apr 30, 2009 に掲載

i had severe bloating the entire 30 days i was on this. it did help solidify my stools, but the positive effects of it were lost on me. would not re-order.

Probiotics

Reviewer2777666により Nov 15, 2007 に掲載

After three Boxes i have not experenced any noticible difference.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

works great if you take 10 capsules a day.

estrangedにより Sep 17, 2010 に掲載

When I take 10 capsules a day, I feel great, my digestion improves and there is an overall sense of wellbeing. It even lowers my blood pressure. Of course I can't pay 43$ for only six days. If I take the recommended dose of 2 capsules a day, I feel nothing. May be it is still doing some benefit inside, but I feel nothing. Culturelle is the only product that fixes the loose stools problem.

contains carrageenan

Reviewer1399542により Jan 03, 2014 に掲載

I used to buy this or the Professional Formula, but it contains carrageenan...Not good for the gut. Can cause "bloat belly" and other G.I. problems. Check out the website 'Cornucopia' or do other search to learn about this ingredient and the damage it causes.

Nina

Reviewer2754236により Feb 02, 2009 に掲載

People with digestive problems will be surprised to see this product in a hard to digest gel-capsule. I learned to crunch it with my teeth to get the contents out before swallowing. At first, I was unaware of the loading concept but followed that protocol when I read here about that. I have used 3 boxes and can't tell a remarkable difference in my digestion. I doubt I will continue this product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Okay for a couple of weeks, then nothing different

Reviewer3081436により Feb 21, 2012 に掲載

After I got past the initial bloating this caused the first week or so (I realize everyone is different), this seemed to help... for about two weeks. After that, I didn't see anything different with my gut. Wasn't worth the price for me. Based on all the rave reviews, I went from a Thorne probiotic to this one to see if there was a difference. Nope. I'm back to the Thorne. It always does the trick for me and my probiotic needs.

disappointing

beb534により Feb 26, 2013 に掲載

i went through about 6 months of these and saw no improvement. very disappointing as the reviews here sounded so good. i suspect if you already have decent health these are good to supplment for matinence and prevention, but if you have gut issues or comprimised health these are unlikely to improve the condition.

Overpriced and useless

LouLouにより Mar 09, 2013 に掲載

Did nothing to help my gut. Very expensive.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not helpful for candida in my experience

Reviewer2457263により Feb 05, 2011 に掲載

I did the loading phase for 6 days (1 box), and have been taking 2-4 per day for the second box. To be honest, I was hoping to notice some difference between these and normal probiotics, in conjunction with my anti-candida routine. Haven't noticed any difference.

Not yet convinced

Reviewer1634523により Feb 11, 2011 に掲載

I was really excited about trying these after reading all the positive reviews. I suffer greatly with ibs and candida, so I had high hopes that i might see some improvement. Took them for a period of about 2 months at varying doses and didnt notice any change in my symptoms. If i could afford it, I would like to continue at a high dosage morning and night, but obviously they are expensive and like i said, no improvement. I sometimes think that commercial antibiotics are a bit of a have.. Wish i had better results to report!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21