JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Work as expected

Reviewer2756192により Nov 21, 2013 に掲載

I like this zinc because it doesn't have any magnesium stearate.

A bit over priced.

BrendaRossにより Apr 22, 2013 に掲載

I found Mercola's product are okay in quality, but a bit over priced. There are better products at lower prices around.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Having strange side effects otherwise good quality

Reviewer1506277により Feb 28, 2016 に掲載

My only issue is I am having strange side effects that I normally do not get when taking supplements. I get stomach pains sometimes and then the second night of taking these I had problems sleeping because my legs felt abnormally warm. Also the amount of only 30 capsules is a bit low for the price. Most other zinc products have more like 90-100 caps per bottle.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Chelated zinc. No animal derivatives!

Reviewer2033686により Oct 10, 2012 に掲載

This is an excellent zinc supplement. I take one daily and feel great!

Essential mineral

5472773624811810040により Apr 07, 2016 に掲載

Love this as an alternative to Dragon Herbs ANT liquid. I alternate these two with great results

Great!

5225540820459862530により Oct 25, 2016 に掲載

It is the best zinc I ever tried.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Highly pleased reorder regularly.

Reviewer2073121により Apr 04, 2016 に掲載

I am always pleased with Dr. Mercola's products. From what I read about his research and products he is always on the cutting edge keeping up with recent research.

5628859795678423817により Nov 30, 2016 に掲載

It's the best zinc complex l ever eat.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

No more white spots on fingernails

4889832282005896636により Oct 10, 2016 に掲載

I bought this product because my husband had severe white spots and streaks on his fingernails, which are a sign of zinc deficiency. We could see the spots and streaks diminishing on his nails even before the first bottle of Mercola zinc was finished. He continues to take the zinc and his nails look remarkably improved. He has been taking this product for several months now and it continues to help.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9