JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Back for more!!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2983302により Dec 21, 2012 に掲載

I took these vitamins for a while, and then I decided I wanted to try a cheaper alternative. It wasn't worth it! I am back to these vitamins. They're the best. I make them last longer by only taking half the recommended dose, do my green drink in the AM and eat very healthly.

Great Multivitamin

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1975552により Jan 11, 2012 に掲載

This vitamin is packed full of all your daily essential vitamin and mineral needs but it also contains a number of fruit and vegetables. It is plant based which I love. You do have to take 8 of these pills per day, so the amount per bottle lasts for one month. The pills are not small, so that is something to keep in mind if you are sensitive to taking larger pills.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2862330により Nov 04, 2012 に掲載

One of the best multivitamins available -- quality makes it a great value!

Okay..

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1352709により Sep 29, 2014 に掲載

I love the ingredients, but realized that they were in tablet form. They are too big for me to swallow comfortably and will look for the gel or capsule delivery next time. Love Mercola products in general, though.

Not so Good!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2520119により Feb 06, 2012 に掲載

These appear to have not agreed with me! First time ever user of Dr. Mercola products. I've not felt good since starting these Dr.Mercola line of supplements. I will be returning all unopened bottles for credit.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 14