JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Terrific energiser

Reviewer3281955により Apr 09, 2013 に掲載

My elderly mother uses this when she feels tired. She just sprays it a few times (not necessarily 6, maybe only 3 times) under the tongue then lies down for about 15 min. After that time she feels revitalised and gets up, actively looking for things to do. So it's really effective for her. Compare this with the Pure Advantage brand of the B-12 spray (http://www.iherb.com/Pure-Advantage-B-12-500-mcg-Spray-1-fl-oz/18154): that one sends her to sleep! Which actually is also useful, because it works as a sleep aid, esp. when she's in pain. So same supplement, different brands, totally different effects, equally useful.

Wish It Were glass packaging & 5000mcg per 6 sprays

thesvetlanaにより Sep 05, 2012 に掲載

Excellent quality, wish it were in glass spray bottle & wish it were available in 5000mcg per 6 sprays instead of the current 1000mcg. Tastes great, a light slightly sweet subtle cherry taste, nothing heavy or overly sweet at all! Methylcobalamin is the form of b12 which is Bioavailable(unlike synthetic cheap cyanocobalamin) & is most easily absorbed.

Delicious

5665157265370812860により Jan 03, 2013 に掲載

Tastes very good, good for children too

This product is Good

MarieMRにより Jan 03, 2015 に掲載

Taste is pleasant No adverse reactions Great for energy boost, will buy again. Iherb thanks for good service and Fast DHL Delivery!

Used this for my 2 year old

amaria-giljebrekkeにより Jul 15, 2015 に掲載

The doctors were pushing to give my little guy vitamin B-12 injections. I went with this instead in addition to other natural remedies and his condition improved. He asked for this every day until it was gone! ;)

JoyK

5557109731405136673により May 06, 2016 に掲載

great taste, easy to use spray

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good taste, good methyl donor

5424575822657050360により May 25, 2016 に掲載

Good alternative for methylation cycle support

Vitamin B-12 Energy booster

Reviewer1812679により Nov 03, 2013 に掲載

I take this spray for the sake of getting enough Vitamin B-12. Taste is great but I couldn't really say its an energy booster for me. Never felt any energy boost after using it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

No idea if it works but it tastes great and easy to use

5200975038516782617により Dec 09, 2014 に掲載

Until I get my Vit B12D level retested I can't comment on if this actually works or not however I can say that it is easy to use and tastes pleasant. Another family member has very low Vit B12 and is due for retesting and of the three diff products he has been using he likes the ease and flavour of this one the best. Rating qualified: on the bits I like I've rated it 4/5 as a rating was required for me to submit this review.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

4776465639553425208により Dec 12, 2015 に掲載

I have low B12, I don't like that is to sweet , I prefer capsule