JA

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Cannot be more pure

DinaB123により Jul 02, 2012 に掲載

The capsules are from fish gelatin. Such a rarity! I take it over any other from of gelatin. It is important to get ubiquinol form of CoQ10 for older individuals. Their bodies are not well equipped to convert ubiquinone into ubiquinol. Although ubiquinol supplements tend to be pricier, they are far more effective.

Just what I needed

Reviewer1274123により Jan 25, 2012 に掲載

MENAPAUSE. Is what the doctor blames for me always being tired. Maybe that is the cause, but within a week of taking Dr. Mercola's Ubiquinol, I feel more like my old self again. More energy and more alert. It works for me.

Citrus burps

Reviewer1510861により Feb 15, 2012 に掲載

I agree with Minnesota, wish they had not added the citrus. Never had an issue without the citrus added. Love the benefits of taking Ubiquinol.

Ubiquinol

Reviewer1762547により Mar 13, 2012 に掲載

This product hurt my stomach so badly that I could not continue to use it.

outstanding

5758236006556406598により Dec 30, 2013 に掲載

Fantastic product,one of mercola's best

Worth it

5292330844061736207により Mar 04, 2014 に掲載

Very good quality. Uses fish gelatin for capliques (i avoid porcine gelatin for spritual reasons). This is one supplement that you can feel right after taking it. Whenever i start to feel tired during the day, just take one caps and i'll feel awake and alert. No more coffee for me!

Excellent Pure Quality

thesvetlanaにより Dec 07, 2011 に掲載

Mercola's products are a bit pricier than others BUT it is because they are made that much better, high quality, clean, pure trusted ingredients, no surprises. Effective Ubiquinol product, unique capsules, they are translucent and you can see the yellowish ubiquinol liquid in them. Worth every penny!

Trusted brand

5170090554865941960により Oct 19, 2013 に掲載

Have been using this product for some time now during illness and can say it has kept my heart strong and given me some energy. Only one I could find that was vegetarian also.

Ubiquinol