JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

contains chemicals

5048656498436950439により Dec 28, 2013 に掲載

I received this product with a warning sticker on the bottle saying that this chlorella contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm!!! This information should be available before you buy it and mentioned in the description, or at least visible on the picture. It's not an organic product and should not be sold as such, I will not take this chlorella.

Brilliant

5358098652972199710により Apr 20, 2013 に掲載

I am a long time sufferer of IBS and have found Dr Mercola's Chlorella formula has been extremely helpful in keeping my condition under control. I no longer need to take daily doses of metamucil, i dont get bloated & I feel so much better for taking this product. The tablets are tiny, so very easy to take each day. i will definitely be taking these on a daily basis for the rest of my life! Highly recommend.

Excellent qaulity chlorella

Reviewer2033686により Feb 19, 2013 に掲載

Although I don't always agree with him, I trust Dr. Mercola. This is an excellent quality chlorella supplement. I've been taking it for a year and have experienced amazing changes in my health. I feel clear headed and have more energy. The reason I started taking chlorella is because I am concerned about mercury poisoning. This supplement really helps to eliminate mercury and other toxins.

Best and safest chlorella

5632236252799714622により Apr 13, 2013 に掲載

I love this brand, I love iherb and I trust dr. mercola, this brand is free from pestecide and heavy metals so it's worth the price compared to cheaper brands.

Not a bad price

Reviewer1140563により Sep 13, 2012 に掲載

For a quality product. You need to go on his site it is a wealth of information

Feels really good

5102661963628510825により Mar 09, 2014 に掲載

Have been taking this for a while and I am really happy with the results. I am taking it as a detox, and I really like the energy and vitality I experience on this supplement. You really can feel the difference. I also have experience amazing improvement in my evacuations it seems to have tripled in volume each occasions and have up to 6 per day, while my diet has remained constant - so I relate this to Dr Mercola Chlorella. My only gripe is that you have to take 5 little pills... its petty of me really, but it is much more convenient to just take one pill - but I guess the plus side is that I have been taking only 4, and still see the great benefits and I can alter the dose as I see fit. I can certainly see the benefits of this supplement.

so far so good

Reviewer1153944により May 31, 2012 に掲載

These did their job

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Seems to help in bowel movement

Reviewer1239025により Mar 14, 2012 に掲載

Bowel movement got better after taking it. Gone to the loo twice a day the first 2 weeks after taking it.

Chlorella

4642420632342329623により Sep 05, 2013 に掲載

Truly feel my energy coming to an enjoyable level.

Good product

Reviewer1265016により Aug 02, 2013 に掲載

These are powerful! Don't take full dose initially unless you are already taking chlorella. Start with 1 and work your way up to full dose.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 42