JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

excellent

Reviewer1631757により Apr 21, 2016 に掲載

Amazing quality - my nails are strong for once and I noticeably have more energy. Wouldn't be without it now.

Great taste, great product

5681541223830333043により Nov 21, 2014 に掲載

In overall a great product, smooth vanilla taste, mixes fine to liquids. Only con is a bit beefy pricing, but the quality is better than most of the other whey products I've seen.

powder feels very "airy"

Reviewer1052537により May 21, 2014 に掲載

taste-wise, very easy to consume. however, i need to use several scoops to feel i am getting much protein as the powder feels very "airy"... meaning even with several scoops, it still tastes very diluted. will try other brands next time.

Can't Handle the Taste

CindyWにより Jan 29, 2014 に掲載

I've been drinking liquid whey, Beyond Organic's Amasai. Compared to that, this product tastes fake. I made a smoothie and it has a nasty aftertaste even with all the extra stuff I put in it. I won't be trying this again.

Delicious vanilla flavor

5725737770823097803により Mar 13, 2013 に掲載

I have only tried one other protein shake and I am generally not a shake kind of person. But I purchased this when I saw it on sale and I really love it! I use one scoop with about a cup of almond milk and about 3/4-1 cup of fruit (peaches or a banana or strawberries). This shake is seriously delicious. It's sweet like vanilla ice cream but with such a high protein density. I haven't tried it with the recommended two scoops. My guess is it will be a heavier with possibly more of a artificial taste to it.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Too sweet....

ManxKatにより Feb 02, 2013 に掲載

Too sweet, too many ingredients, mixes slowly. But okay. Helps the ;grasses powders to taste better, though!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best whey, no isolates, natural flavor, natural sweetner

celestialleoにより Oct 19, 2012 に掲載

Miracle whey is one of the very few whey products that does NOT use protein isolates, which can actually be toxic as the amino acids are separated using acids and are not natural.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

High Quality

Bohemiaにより Aug 17, 2012 に掲載

Great taste but may be just a tad on the tough side to mix without a blender or A REALLY GOOD BLENDER BOTTLE - THEY HAVE A WONDERFUL HERE!!

The Best Protein Powder Anywhere in my opinion

MindsurfNorwayにより Jun 23, 2012 に掲載

I have tested a couple of protein powders before, and all of them have tasted awful, and now i know, most of them were packed with MSG and/or Aspartame. This one is both derived from grass fed cows, it`s super tasty (and so far i find the vanilla most versatile and most tastfull) and it packs a simple healthy sweetener in just the right ammount... Would recommend it to everyone looking for a healthy way of increasing your protein intake.

Tastes good, but...

Reviewer1342554により Apr 19, 2012 に掲載

This has good flavor, but caused bloating and discomfort for me. I will not reorder.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15