JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best whey, no isolates, natural flavor, natural sweetner

celestialleoにより Oct 19, 2012 に掲載

Miracle whey is one of the very few whey products that does NOT use protein isolates, which can actually be toxic as the amino acids are separated using acids and are not natural.

Delicious vanilla flavor

5725737770823097803により Mar 13, 2013 に掲載

I have only tried one other protein shake and I am generally not a shake kind of person. But I purchased this when I saw it on sale and I really love it! I use one scoop with about a cup of almond milk and about 3/4-1 cup of fruit (peaches or a banana or strawberries). This shake is seriously delicious. It's sweet like vanilla ice cream but with such a high protein density. I haven't tried it with the recommended two scoops. My guess is it will be a heavier with possibly more of a artificial taste to it.

excellent

Reviewer1631757により Apr 21, 2016 に掲載

Amazing quality - my nails are strong for once and I noticeably have more energy. Wouldn't be without it now.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The best whey I've tried!

Reviewer1715865により Jan 31, 2012 に掲載

This is an excellent quality whey protein concentrate (not isolate) from pastured cows. It's easy to digest and has a great taste, just the right amount of flavoring and sweetness, which I've found difficult to come by in a protein powder. The vanilla seems to be a little sweeter and more flavorful than the chocolate, but both are great. I alternate between this product and Mercola's Pure Power Protein, which is basically the same whey protein concentrate but with added probiotics and chia seeds. So glad I found this protein!

Tasty

Reviewer1627174により Apr 16, 2012 に掲載

Nice taste, easy to blend, quality ingredients and no artificial sweeteners:) Love it!

The Best Protein Powder Anywhere in my opinion

MindsurfNorwayにより Jun 23, 2012 に掲載

I have tested a couple of protein powders before, and all of them have tasted awful, and now i know, most of them were packed with MSG and/or Aspartame. This one is both derived from grass fed cows, it`s super tasty (and so far i find the vanilla most versatile and most tastfull) and it packs a simple healthy sweetener in just the right ammount... Would recommend it to everyone looking for a healthy way of increasing your protein intake.

Impressive

Reviewer1798661により Dec 15, 2011 に掲載

I've tried many different brands, they all claim to have "delicious taste" but this is rarely the case. This whey is the most tasty one I've ever tried. And even better, the product is pretty clean and healthy!

Finally!

Reviewer3318332により Dec 07, 2011 に掲載

A protein drink that actually tastes good. most protein drinks go unfinished by me. this one (vanilla) and the strawberry flavor are both excellent. sometimes i do a scoop of each to mix the flavors.

High Quality

Bohemiaにより Aug 17, 2012 に掲載

Great taste but may be just a tad on the tough side to mix without a blender or A REALLY GOOD BLENDER BOTTLE - THEY HAVE A WONDERFUL HERE!!

Great taste, great product

5681541223830333043により Nov 21, 2014 に掲載

In overall a great product, smooth vanilla taste, mixes fine to liquids. Only con is a bit beefy pricing, but the quality is better than most of the other whey products I've seen.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16