JA

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Taking Krill oil AND fish oil

DAB598により Feb 05, 2012 に掲載

This stuff is supposedly better absorbed because of the additional phospholipids. Fine, but Now's Neptune Krill Oil is ten times the dosage for a lower price; I'm going back to that.

Helps with seborrheic dermatitis

blancmangeにより Sep 06, 2013 に掲載

I got this for my mom to help balance her Omega 6 to 3 ratio and lower her triglycerides. She's on her second bottle now and she hasn't done the blood tests yet (I'll update my review when she does), but the seborrheic dermatitis she had on her scalp completely dissapeared. And she hasn't been taking any other supplements, so it must be the krill oil. She says it does give her fishy burps if she takes it on an empty stomach, but not when taken with food. Will definitely buy again!

Unique product

Reviewer1723143により Mar 04, 2012 に掲載

I love that I can get the high-antioxidant Omega 3 krill in a fish gelatin capsule (as opposed to pork or even beef). To me the last batch of capsules appeared less full than the previous, not sure why.... Some fishy aftermath which I don't mind too much, but if you're sensitive to fishiness you might might not like this.

White hair begone

Reviewer1929891により Sep 17, 2013 に掲載

Dr. Mercola's Krill oil is awesome. It doesn't stink and works. The roots of my white hairs started to turn brown again after I started taking it.

Not sure, really

Reviewer2373550により Jul 05, 2013 に掲載

On my second bottle now. I gave this three stars, perhaps this is not fair. It may work, but I can't see any difference, except that it makes me burp a fishy taste. I have heard that fish oil helps sore muscles recover from tough workouts, and this might have been the case for me, but it's really hard to gauge.

seems very good

Reviewer1631757により Jan 06, 2015 に掲載

I don't seem to notice any effect from taking DHA. But also, I never eat refined Omega 6. However, it is supposed to be good for the brain, so i will probly take it regularly now. I've given it 5 stars cos Mercola's krill seems to be pretty pristine, and to give it less wouldn't be fair, as I can't say it doesn't work.

Quality

GraceHopeにより Mar 21, 2016 に掲載

The absolute best quality krill oil in the natural supplement market. Excellent omega supplement and works wonders compared to fish oil. This has helped tremendously with inflammation, joint pain, muscle pain and lifts the brain fog. We notice the difference when we run out, the fogginess and pain returns almost immediately. My husband takes this krill oil and I take Mercola's krill oil for women that has evening primrose oil.

Better than fish oil!

5572988575422921367により Sep 05, 2016 に掲載

I don't eat or like the taste of fish and do not trust fish oils or the chemically-polluted fish to make the oils today. I gave Dr Mercola's Krill oil a try, because he is so picky about having only the best of the best products, and my body likes it and I don't taste it or get burps. I get the omega-3 benefits which my 66 year old body needs. I don't take these everyday, just 3 times a week, like I would if I ate fish. plus that way the bottle lasts longer and I save money, so, it's all good!

fish or krill

Reviewer2316982により Feb 27, 2013 に掲載

I will not be buying any more of Dr Mercola Krill oil.The fish taste just doesn't go away. I expected this product to be better than the regular fish oil capsules but it isn't the case.

Quality assured

aloysius-ngにより Nov 20, 2012 に掲載

The use of the Caplique caps is unique and has kept the oil from being rancid.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 31