iHerbは初めての方?

Dr. Mercola, Krill Oil, 180 Licaps Capsules

¥8,528
¥9,175
¥ 8528.41
Savings of: ¥647 (7% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Dr Mercola Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer3353564 on Feb 08, 2013

I have been taking Dr Mercola's Krill oil for several months. It has proved to be of great benefit against the pain of arthritis. If I miss taking it,my pain increases rapidly.

Absolutely Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1298050 on Apr 25, 2012

Fantastic product for overall wellbeing. It astounds me how much this has helped me in many ways. Besides the health benefits of this product another benefit is the price and quality service of iHerb. Living in Australia there are many options for Krill Oil however it is expensive and the dosage is low. Iherb is great for offering Krill at a fantastic price and shows that contributing to a health lifestyle Should not be an expensive experience.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Mercola's products are good quality

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012

One thing you can be sure about when you buy Mercola products is that it contains the active ingredient in the claimed dose. My sister-in-law takes this for heart health.

Healthy omegas

Posted by Reviewer2814692 on Feb 04, 2013

We live in a cold weather and this krill oil helps our brain to work and think and smile:)

Very unsatisfied

Posted by Reviewer1422186 on Jun 05, 2013

I was very unsatisfied with this product. This was my first Mercola product I've tried and will be my last. My main complaint was that this gave me abdominal discomfort every time I used it. I did stop one week to wait and try it again. And again the discomfort continued. I had never tried krill oil before either so I'm unsure if it's krill oil in general that give me this discomfort or its this particular brand. But for the amount of money I paid for this product, I have to give it a low rating and would not recommend it to anyone.