JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best Animal Probiotic on the Market!

4802982948711924215により Oct 15, 2013 に掲載

This product is amazing. It does not need to be refrigerated. It contains 14 strains of good bacteria (more than I have seen in any other animal probiotic). It is GMP certified. And, also very important, my dogs eat it up just fine. I have been buying this product for a very long time and I will not stop any time soon.

Used for dog allergies

5338566411896964048により May 08, 2014 に掲載

My dog's allergies have almost entirely cleared up after using this for 2 months (therapeutic dose of one scoop per day). I combined this with high quality dog food (Origen) and Udo's Choice powdered vitamins on a daily basis, and his scratching and scabbing have subsided considerably. For my 12lb Italian Greyhound, it lasts about a month to a month and a half. I have not tried any other, cheaper products, but this one did the job.

Cat loves it!

healthfirstにより Sep 10, 2014 に掲載

Wish I had known about this product years ago when my other cats were alive. My new cat doesn't detect this at all I've had cats that had IBD, intestinal/bowel cancer and I NEVER want that to happen again. Just trying to do all that I can to keep my new cat healthy with no allergy or intestinal problems.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Perfect solution to cats' loose stools

5529029022557969091により Nov 23, 2014 に掲載

Absolutely happy with this product. It is odourless and my cats have no problems eating their raw meat mixed with this.

Great product

5260462650185985236により Nov 14, 2012 に掲載

My cat had a diarrhea for about a week... After i start to use Dr.Mercola Probiotics, diarrhea stopped

GREAT!

Reviewer2929277により Jul 03, 2014 に掲載

Helps my middle age miniature schnauzer bounce back from a year-long battle from misdiagnosed colitis/IBS.

great product.

5626230673340158517により Sep 02, 2014 に掲載

The best one for my dog ive tried so far. Does wonders for his healthproblems (skin and gut).

Cats need too!

Reviewer2406050により May 04, 2013 に掲載

Sprinkle on their kibbles and mix thoroughly and they will eat it. However, when I put it in their wet food (fancy feast) they avoid it. Anyways, they're getting a small amount and I find it helps to keep hairballs away. They do prefer another brand from iherb though better.

Not that good

4851904613699077814により Dec 09, 2014 に掲載

I had to discontinue using it, my both dogs got sick and had diarrhea for three days after I discontinue the use.

The Dog Likes It

Reviewer2940012により Jun 25, 2012 に掲載

The dog dosn't seem to mind it in her food. I'll give it to her for one week every month.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21