JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 18

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

Best Animal Probiotic on the Market!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4802982948711924215により Oct 15, 2013 に掲載

This product is amazing. It does not need to be refrigerated. It contains 14 strains of good bacteria (more than I have seen in any other animal probiotic). It is GMP certified. And, also very important, my dogs eat it up just fine. I have been buying this product for a very long time and I will not stop any time soon.

Used for dog allergies

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5338566411896964048により May 08, 2014 に掲載

My dog's allergies have almost entirely cleared up after using this for 2 months (therapeutic dose of one scoop per day). I combined this with high quality dog food (Origen) and Udo's Choice powdered vitamins on a daily basis, and his scratching and scabbing have subsided considerably. For my 12lb Italian Greyhound, it lasts about a month to a month and a half. I have not tried any other, cheaper products, but this one did the job.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Perfect solution to cats' loose stools

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5529029022557969091により Nov 23, 2014 に掲載

Absolutely happy with this product. It is odourless and my cats have no problems eating their raw meat mixed with this.

GREAT!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2929277により Jul 03, 2014 に掲載

Helps my middle age miniature schnauzer bounce back from a year-long battle from misdiagnosed colitis/IBS.

great product.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5626230673340158517により Sep 02, 2014 に掲載

The best one for my dog ive tried so far. Does wonders for his healthproblems (skin and gut).

商品 1 - 5 の合計 18