JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Ms Adel

5587776736154681528により May 03, 2016 に掲載

I have been using Astaxanthin for about six months. Since, my skin has never looked healthier. I recover much quicker from working out and have not been struck down with cold or flu. My health is at its optimum. I use Dr Mercola brand as being the most trusted high quality product on the market. I highly recommend it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Pricey and can't see any difference

5046798121479975201により Aug 12, 2015 に掲載

I read the reviews and decided to try it, but I think it's overpriced. Maybe I was paying for the brand, but now that I've tried it I wont buy it again because I don't see or feel any difference. Might be because of the low dosage.

High quality

Reviewer3176463により Apr 06, 2014 に掲載

I trust Mercola to source the purest supplements around. I have included this in my diet and I feel like I have more energy and my skin looks more vibrant. I'm also not as easy to burn as normal.

Great product

Reviewer2558127により Mar 06, 2014 に掲載

Dr. Mercola never disappoints.

Happy

Reviewer1646331により Aug 12, 2013 に掲載

Thanks for a quick easy professional service. Delivery was quick and the product excellent. Thank you once again. Rob

A little spendy

5383195694563855329により Feb 04, 2013 に掲載

But well worth the cost...I have found this to be the best

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

astaxanthin (Mercola)

Reviewer1631757により Nov 22, 2012 に掲載

This seems to be very good. No particular effects from it, but i believe it to be excellent quality. I eat a lot of anti-oxidant food and don't get sunburnt, and haven't been out in the sun for hours to see if the astaxanthin has added anything, but i expect it to have done.

good but expensive

Reviewer3181511により Oct 01, 2012 に掲載

it is good but I think it is expensive for the value

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

grande!

Reviewer1501721により Sep 23, 2012 に掲載

me ayuda a las articulaciones mucho.

Ace

Reviewer1140563により Sep 13, 2012 に掲載

You need to look at how much Astaxanthin you actually get from the product this is one of the best. Dr Mecola products are high quality there is no fillers and rubbish in them.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています