JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

the best

4765098748974643166により Oct 20, 2016 に掲載

it is very good and i feel with energy & Brian wellness from the first day i recommend it

for lung health

Janickaにより May 08, 2016 に掲載

I bought this product together with Serrapeptase to help me overcome the worst time of me having sarcoidosis. I am not sure how much these caps helped me, but now my sarcoidosis feels like gone. For other reviews, please click my name. Jana, Slovakia

Good Product

Reviewer1036965により Aug 10, 2012 に掲載

I am only taking one capsule in the morning and it is gentle on my stomach and gives me energy.. can not go wrong with I Herb and Dr. Best ...

Cordyceps

Reviewer1723723により Jan 11, 2013 に掲載

Cordyceps is a good immune booster, reduce the frequency of colds and sore throat.

Doctor's Best, Ultra Cordyceps Plus, 60 Capsules

Reviewer2459862により Feb 08, 2011 に掲載

I am taking 4 pills everyday. 2 pills in the morning and also at night. Taking it with other supplements; Royal Jelly & Colostrum capsules. It seems quite good. Really boost my energy levels except that it had a 'smell' to it, a slight deterrant whenever I take the pills. It could be the smell of the capsules rather than what's inside. I had taken cordyceps capsules before bought from a chinese proprietory shop and it was odourless. It had some sweetness to it since it managed to attract ants (in my household) into the bottle cap while the previous brand that I was taking didn't.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

No obvious results; pricing is good

Reviewer3046836により Jul 09, 2008 に掲載

I bought this for my husband. He says comparatively it's not as good as another brand that he bought from Hong Kong. Having said that, the pricing of this is relatively cheaper.

good product

Reviewer2138681により Jul 02, 2009 に掲載

clears the nose, feel the added stamina. Great product

Great product

Reviewer1161581により Nov 23, 2007 に掲載

Cordyceps is very beneficial, and this adds Ginkgo and a little Artichoke for good measure, this is an important part of my regimen.

Cordyceps

Reviewer2042657により Aug 08, 2010 に掲載

You can really taste it, but is easy to take.

good for me

Reviewer1659370により Jan 18, 2010 に掲載

I take one pill in the morning w/ maca for a morning pick-me-up.

商品 41 - 50 の合計 104