JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Doctors Best Cordyceps Plus

Reviewer1302616により Dec 21, 2011 に掲載

Phenomenal. But you need to take them 1st thing in the morning. I still found myself awake and alert far into the night.

Dorothy, Missouri

Reviewer1108133により Aug 09, 2010 に掲載

I love this product it gives me strenght and i will definitely recommend to a others.

Feel good

Reviewer1052225により Oct 27, 2011 に掲載

Cordyceps always gives me a boost and brightens my mood. This brand works the best for me and the price is right. The only negative is that I get cotton mouth sometimes.

Excellent product

Reviewer1187801により Oct 10, 2012 に掲載

I'm simply grateful that Doctors best made this incredible product at reasonable price. It gives me energy and good mood when I lack sleep and feel stressed, it is uncanny. I'll always purchase this as long as iherb carries it, thanks!

Good Product

Reviewer1036965により Aug 10, 2012 に掲載

I am only taking one capsule in the morning and it is gentle on my stomach and gives me energy.. can not go wrong with I Herb and Dr. Best ...

Cordyceps

Reviewer1723723により Jan 11, 2013 に掲載

Cordyceps is a good immune booster, reduce the frequency of colds and sore throat.

Joint pain improves with Cordyceps

5336566705170704743により Mar 27, 2015 に掲載

I find Cordyceps very effective against pain in bone joints, especially in the hands.

performance

5227751836699278541により Jul 01, 2014 に掲載

the better supportive for respiratory system and exercise. The breathing system is more sufficint for exercise activity and normal life.

Doctor's Best, Ultra Cordyceps Plus, 60 Capsules

Reviewer2459862により Feb 08, 2011 に掲載

I am taking 4 pills everyday. 2 pills in the morning and also at night. Taking it with other supplements; Royal Jelly & Colostrum capsules. It seems quite good. Really boost my energy levels except that it had a 'smell' to it, a slight deterrant whenever I take the pills. It could be the smell of the capsules rather than what's inside. I had taken cordyceps capsules before bought from a chinese proprietory shop and it was odourless. It had some sweetness to it since it managed to attract ants (in my household) into the bottle cap while the previous brand that I was taking didn't.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

No obvious results; pricing is good

Reviewer3046836により Jul 09, 2008 に掲載

I bought this for my husband. He says comparatively it's not as good as another brand that he bought from Hong Kong. Having said that, the pricing of this is relatively cheaper.

商品 31 - 40 の合計 104