JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

part of my daily supplement intake

Reviewer2063786により 6 06, 2011 に掲載

I use this to increase cardio capacity and oxygen intake on the bike during interval and time trial training. extremely effective at increasing lung capacity and seems to increase lactic threshold. love this product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Don't notice a thing yet

Reviewer2631717により 5 20, 2008 に掲載

I was getting pretty tired lately, sluggish. Even tea wasn't helping, other than for that quick rush. I bought 3 bottles of these hoping for results: NOTHING yet. Perhaps it takes more than one bottle to kick in. Perhaps this batch was all leached out, or didn't get enough fertilizer. It is not even as strong as a good cup of tea. And I am still easily worn out by the end of the day. Is there anything else I can try, I'm already taking Q10 50mg. Ow well, it's back to tea. Millie from Cunuckenville

Best so far

felicianにより 4 12, 2011 に掲載

So far is the best I've tried. It has guaranteed effects and I plan to get a lot more.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great energy at a very good price!

Reviewer2329164により 7 14, 2011 に掲載

This product is great. Gives you increased energy and stamina and the price is so much cheaper than the other product we were using which we were getting from a multi level marketing company. Also haven't noticed any gastrointestinal side effects with this which my wife and I were both noticing with the other product.

Good stuff

Reviewer2234897により 8 09, 2011 に掲載

helped certainly with my cardio

cordyceps

arieschildにより 5 27, 2011 に掲載

I take one in am, one in afternoon. My energy has increased. I know it is this product. CFS is better.

ultra cordyceps plus

Reviewer2465257により 5 07, 2009 に掲載

I have been taking them for three weeks and started to exercise everyday (cycling) I think i have noticed an increase in my performacne and reduced requiremtn to take my inhaler before training. But this could be due to the increase level of exercise.. I will have a better grasp of what difference cordyceps are making over a longer period of time. the price was very reasonable as i purchased 12 bottles.

IMMUNE,LUNG Booster

Reviewer2495622により 3 11, 2010 に掲載

Ive tested cordyceps protection to the lung during the fire at Palos Verdes Ca. last year. For 3 or more days the air was so toxic but our lungs survived. No colds nor cough developed.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helps me go longer and stronger

Reviewer2675972により 5 10, 2010 に掲載

I just got back on my bike after a 5 month layoff.Cordyceps helps me ride harder and i don't feel overtrained the next morning. Great product,great price! Got product 72 Hrs. after ordering. Thanks I Herb!

Diavetes and Stomach problems

Reviewer2477918により 9 24, 2009 に掲載

If you have stomach problems, take one tablet before to sleep, then you will see the different. I use this product for many years with success. Also keep Diavetes down.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 102