JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

part of my daily supplement intake

Reviewer2063786により Jun 06, 2011 に掲載

I use this to increase cardio capacity and oxygen intake on the bike during interval and time trial training. extremely effective at increasing lung capacity and seems to increase lactic threshold. love this product

Powerful supplement

Reviewer2374757により May 01, 2009 に掲載

studies have shown it to be effective for chronic fatigue, liver problem, circulation problems. Afflicted with all 3 due to Lyme taking this with MyCo Defence by Natures Way and Garlic Factors by Natural Factors. I seem to be improving. Dr Zhang talks about Cordyceps and Garlic in his book Lyme Disease and Modern Chinese Medicine.

Good stuff

Reviewer2234897により Aug 09, 2011 に掲載

helped certainly with my cardio

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Don't notice a thing yet

Reviewer2631717により May 20, 2008 に掲載

I was getting pretty tired lately, sluggish. Even tea wasn't helping, other than for that quick rush. I bought 3 bottles of these hoping for results: NOTHING yet. Perhaps it takes more than one bottle to kick in. Perhaps this batch was all leached out, or didn't get enough fertilizer. It is not even as strong as a good cup of tea. And I am still easily worn out by the end of the day. Is there anything else I can try, I'm already taking Q10 50mg. Ow well, it's back to tea. Millie from Cunuckenville

Cordyceps are awesome!

David-Gにより Jul 03, 2008 に掲載

Cordyceps help me to regain a feeling of overall wellbeing. Noticable increase in stamina and alertness, and mental acuity. Love the ginkgo and artichoke synergies! Go Cordyceps!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great energy at a very good price!

Reviewer2329164により Jul 14, 2011 に掲載

This product is great. Gives you increased energy and stamina and the price is so much cheaper than the other product we were using which we were getting from a multi level marketing company. Also haven't noticed any gastrointestinal side effects with this which my wife and I were both noticing with the other product.

Best so far

felicianにより Apr 12, 2011 に掲載

So far is the best I've tried. It has guaranteed effects and I plan to get a lot more.

This product has great

5050924224239057087により Jun 13, 2016 に掲載

I feel better since I use. I am full of energy

miracle in a bottle

LadyEnigmaにより Oct 05, 2016 に掲載

I like all the Doctor's Best products and this is an excellent, reasonably priced product. If you are looking for Cordyceps, this is the place to start. ***Want to find out how to save money, click "YES" and see MORE useful info by CLICKING ON MY NAME.* Have used this for several years, as an alternative to my Chinese TCM Doctor's own brand. This is much cheaper and works just as well. I'm not sure the Plus does anything special as I already take Ginko Biloba separately. I have compromised Kidney-function, low Thyroid etc and I can only say that Cordyceps has proved invaluable in boosting my immune system for more than ten years. **If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.**

ultra cordyceps plus

Reviewer2465257により May 07, 2009 に掲載

I have been taking them for three weeks and started to exercise everyday (cycling) I think i have noticed an increase in my performacne and reduced requiremtn to take my inhaler before training. But this could be due to the increase level of exercise.. I will have a better grasp of what difference cordyceps are making over a longer period of time. the price was very reasonable as i purchased 12 bottles.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 104