Doctor's Best, Ultra Cordyceps Plus, 60 Veggie Caps

¥ 1261.38
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (22)

Surprised at how quickly I felt the effects.

Posted by Reviewer1091251 From Australia on Nov 07, 2010

Within 24 hours felt much more energetic on two capsules a day. I found that if I took a capsule after 3pm, I had difficulty falling asleep at night.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2896968 From Great Britain on Oct 21, 2010

These seem to be just as good as products sold by TCM practioners & herbalists and more economical. I've been taking Cordyceps for more than 10 years and I believe that they really help boost ones immune system.

Powerful supplement

Posted by Reviewer2374757 From Indiana on May 01, 2009

studies have shown it to be effective for chronic fatigue, liver problem, circulation problems. Afflicted with all 3 due to Lyme taking this with MyCo Defence by Natures Way and Garlic Factors by Natural Factors. I seem to be improving. Dr Zhang talks about Cordyceps and Garlic in his book Lyme Disease and Modern Chinese Medicine.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

part of my daily supplement intake

Posted by Reviewer2063786 From Singapore on Jun 06, 2011

I use this to increase cardio capacity and oxygen intake on the bike during interval and time trial training. extremely effective at increasing lung capacity and seems to increase lactic threshold. love this product

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Potent Adaptogen For Everyone - Visit my account page for more reviews.

Posted by 5014533988655152493 on Sep 16, 2013

Cordyceps is a much revered herb in Traditional Chinese Medicine, perhaps more so than any other herbs. It's an expensive herb in TCM but thanks to modern biotechnology, most people can avail themselves of this wonderful herb at a reasonable price. The problem is there're so many brands out there purporting to have the same medicinal benefits as the whole herb that it's quite confusing for consumers. There're many scientific research in cordyceps and the three indicators that show the quality of the source are the amount of Cordycepins, Cordyceptic Acid (aka D Mannotol) and Adenosine present. None of the supplements state the amount of Cordycepins (what makes cordyceps has the anti-tumor property, we're looking at 0.1%-0.3% to be the expected range), many do state the amount Adenosine (ranges from 0.1%-0.3%) and cordycepic acid (7-10%). What ultimately made me choose Dr. Best's over others is a combination of value, generally good reviews here and a listed guaranteed active ingredients (0.3% adenosine, others who bothered to list are just at 0.1%) and a generous dosage per capsule(750mg). I immediately feel the effect when I first start to take it, being more balanced in my mood and the full effect is felt on the third day by which I was taking 3 caps a day and found it a little over-stimulating. I think I will stick to 2 caps a day, of course it varies among individuals. I've been taking cordyceps for quite some years and what I find to be the most effective way of taking cordyceps supplement is take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning with warm/hot water, though I take one in the morning and another half an hour before lunch (on an empty stomach as well) and the energy will last me a whole day without feeling the need to nap in the afternoon. Try to refrain from drinking caffeinated drinks when taking cordyceps. It's also a good supplement for vegans raw foodists who tend to have a cold and damp consituition, this supplement balances out spleen and warms the body, it's all about balance folks.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST