JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

MY RESULTS WITH CORDYSEPS PLUS

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1140957により Jul 19, 2009 に掲載

After 2 weeks of using this product, I have noticed a slight increase in energy. Not as much as I thought but still an increase. I have also noticed that my joints are hurting less and believe it is due to taking cordyseps plus. I plan on buying more soon and hope that I am feeling even more energetic after using cordyseps plus for a longer period of time.

I got a bad batch.:(

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1467941により Jan 04, 2013 に掲載

I have taken this product before, and liked the fact that it supports kidney and lung health. Didn't have any complaints at all about the first bottle I used, but the second one had a terrible "off" smell and taste... sort of rancid or musty. Yes, I know it IS a mushroom based product, but something was really wrong with the second bottle. I wish iHerb had a better way to give feedback on specific problems with products. I know I can't return it because it's open... but feel like they need to know that something is not right with this. I am also sending them an e-mail about it. I feel bad about posting this because I have purchased from iHerb for years and LOVE them, and I love the Doctor's Best brand and have never had any complaint about their products before.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Surprised at how quickly I felt the effects.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1091251により Nov 07, 2010 に掲載

Within 24 hours felt much more energetic on two capsules a day. I found that if I took a capsule after 3pm, I had difficulty falling asleep at night.

Good product!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2896968により Oct 21, 2010 に掲載

These seem to be just as good as products sold by TCM practioners & herbalists and more economical. I've been taking Cordyceps for more than 10 years and I believe that they really help boost ones immune system.

Powerful supplement

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2374757により May 01, 2009 に掲載

studies have shown it to be effective for chronic fatigue, liver problem, circulation problems. Afflicted with all 3 due to Lyme taking this with MyCo Defence by Natures Way and Garlic Factors by Natural Factors. I seem to be improving. Dr Zhang talks about Cordyceps and Garlic in his book Lyme Disease and Modern Chinese Medicine.

商品 6 - 10 の合計 97