JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good but can be better as well!

Supplementsdiyにより Nov 17, 2013 に掲載

Cordyceps is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Cordyceps is known to be anti cancer, improve athletic performance and stamina, boost libido, anti aging, build energy and endurance, immune boosting, strengthen cardiovascular system, improve HDL to LDL cholesterol ratio, increase cognitive function, support liver, kidney and lung functions, anti inflammatory, regulate blood glucose level, improve fertility, regulate blood pressure and others. The best strain of Cordyceps is commonly recognised to be from Tibetian Mountains which this product is from. This product has also added Ginkgo Biloba, a brain herb known to boost brain circulation and oxygen level and Artichoke, a liver herb known for aid the liver and relieve digestive and bowel issues. However, they are present in such low dosages that I am not sure if I felt anything. The product is standardised, ensuring that you are getting minimum amount of the active ingredients. From my personal experience, I find that I have much more energy and my stamina has improved as well. It seems to work as well as the cordyceps standalone product by Doctor’s Best. The suggested use is 1-4 capsules daily. 2 capsules daily seem to work well enough for me. The capsule is vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. Pricewise, it’s fairly reasonable. The downside is that it contains flow agent, magnesium silicate. It’s not as common as magnesium stearate. It will be better if they have a larger version. Check out my page for more reviews!

Good Product

Reviewer1036965により Aug 10, 2012 に掲載

I am only taking one capsule in the morning and it is gentle on my stomach and gives me energy.. can not go wrong with I Herb and Dr. Best ...

Cordyceps

Reviewer1723723により Jan 11, 2013 に掲載

Cordyceps is a good immune booster, reduce the frequency of colds and sore throat.

performance

5227751836699278541により Jul 01, 2014 に掲載

the better supportive for respiratory system and exercise. The breathing system is more sufficint for exercise activity and normal life.

Joint pain improves with Cordyceps

5336566705170704743により Mar 27, 2015 に掲載

I find Cordyceps very effective against pain in bone joints, especially in the hands.

for lung health

Janickaにより May 08, 2016 に掲載

I bought this product together with Serrapeptase to help me overcome the worst time of me having sarcoidosis. I am not sure how much these caps helped me, but now my sarcoidosis feels like gone. For other reviews, please click my name. Jana, Slovakia

Ok cordyceps

Reviewer2543158により Jun 18, 2013 に掲載

Subjective feeling is that this Cordyceps seems to give some boost to exercise and breathing capacity. Effects equal to another more expensive brand I've used.

Fast Delivery

5451949323207699884により Jan 29, 2014 に掲載

Bought it for my parent that lived in Asia . They just started taking it and I hope it will give them more energy. I will updated later on.

Great supplement

5495467764544360736により Feb 18, 2014 に掲載

I've been taking this supplement since 1 month ago. It really helps me in getting more energetic and making my day more productive.

Satisfied