JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Doctors Best Cordyceps Plus

Reviewer1302616により Dec 21, 2011 に掲載

Phenomenal. But you need to take them 1st thing in the morning. I still found myself awake and alert far into the night.

Sharpieにより Oct 23, 2010 に掲載

Big fan of Drs Best. Part of my daily routine

Promising research

holyvitaminsbatmanにより Aug 24, 2012 に掲載

This is one of the more interesting supps on the market, being that it's derived from a zombie fungus that takes over other organisms and kills them. Supposedly it's great for humans and there is promising research to that effect. I consider this my "what the hell" supplement. Can't say I perceive an effect, but maybe it's saving my life or something. I have no idea.

Odličan kordiceps za imunitet

povoljnijeにより Aug 02, 2016 に掲載

Godinama već koristim kordiceps drugih firmi i bio sam zadovoljan sa njima ali su bili skupi. Ovaj kordiceps je vrhunski, a cijena mu je niska. Tako da je to super kombinacija. Djelatan kordiceps, a niska cijena. Odličan je za imunitet.

energy

5562983604765351337により Nov 15, 2015 に掲載

Feeling great with mor energy!

feel like a kid again

4876088843380907126により Mar 17, 2014 に掲載

Basically.... after taking these, half the recommended dosage, at first... I felt a burst of energy.. vitality... not to mention a very noticeable boost in my Libido... which after being on opiates for so long, had kinda lost that. This in conjunction with the Mushroom Defense 16 complex, I feel like I am untouchable. I am looking into AHCC atm though as it is way more effective, and has more alkaloids than these freeze dried mushies. I grow medicinal mushrooms myself, so I do have a biased opinion.. but who wouldn't want to go natural.. you just.. feel better.

Lo mejor de lo mejor

Reviewer3138197により Aug 20, 2014 に掲載

Muy buenos resultados desde el primer día, para mí es imprescindible ya.

performance

5227751836699278541により Jul 01, 2014 に掲載

the better supportive for respiratory system and exercise. The breathing system is more sufficint for exercise activity and normal life.

Great supplement

5495467764544360736により Feb 18, 2014 に掲載

I've been taking this supplement since 1 month ago. It really helps me in getting more energetic and making my day more productive.

Joint pain improves with Cordyceps

5336566705170704743により Mar 27, 2015 に掲載

I find Cordyceps very effective against pain in bone joints, especially in the hands.

商品 31 - 40 の合計 104