JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

essential

Reviewer1834175により May 02, 2016 に掲載

this is an essential mineral, however my healthcare adviser suggested to hold on this as it does not agree with my body.

Good product

Reviewer1725305により Apr 04, 2016 に掲載

I have been taking this product for over two years. I take it because I have bad bones and was advised I need it. It is hard to tell if it is working or not. I do know I have not broken any bones. Dr. Best is a good brand.

I'll keep ordering

Reviewer2285259により Aug 15, 2015 に掲載

I check iherb customer reviews when I'm looking for a supplement for a particular issue. I'm 64 and have osteopenia. I was taking calcium, and found this supplement which got many good reviews from women who raved about their better bone scan results, so I take it regularly.

Great product

5334672593975771447により Feb 23, 2015 に掲載

I'm confident it will help ward off osteoporosis

Strontium for bones

4687652656626075753により Feb 15, 2015 に掲載

Arrived promptly. Good price and product. Very satisfied.

Strontium - superb

Reviewer1391377により Jan 16, 2015 に掲載

I feel strongly that bones and teeth will benefit from this product (brief googling will collaborate this). As a young person with reasonable diet I don't feel inclined to take more than 1 (despite recommend dosage being 2) of these a day and I will likely wait a year or so before ordering/using again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Doctor's Best Strontium increased my bone density.

Reviewer1027315により Dec 05, 2014 に掲載

I've been using Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker for about 3 years. I had a bone density scan after using it for 2 years and, for the first time since my osteoporosis diagnosis, my numbers were improved. They didn't improve while using Fosamax, but did using the strontium. Here are my numbers. They are still not great, but they're finally getting better and I've stopped the downward spiral. 9/2005: lumbar spine: -2.6; left hip: -2.1 2/2009: lumbar spine: -2.8; left hip: -2.1 12/2011: lumbar spine: -3.4; left hip: -2.9 12/2013: lumbar spine: -2.9; left hip: -2.7 (taking Strontium)

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

we share the same language!

5010911804481336715により Oct 05, 2014 に掲載

i have started using the product, i read a number of good reviews on this site i had to contact iherb on a number of occasions as delivery was past due date for shipping i chose an order of less than £15 so there would be no HMRC or Royal mail duties added to slow shipment to delay shipping. i found their customer services prompt but on a number of occasions did not listen to the point I was making, the capsules are rather, bulky.the product itself seems ok but the proof is in the pudding

Strontium

5603402729586882282により Sep 30, 2014 に掲載

Strontium Bone Maker is the best substitute for a product recommended by the "Berkeley Wellness Letter:" strontium ranalate. Woman with a bone density test that indicates bone loss, should seriously consider doing something to strengthen their bones. I believe Strontium Bone Maker helps to do just take. If the FDA ever gets around to approving strontium ranalate in this country, I hope that iHerb is on the frontline to make it available to their customers.

Bone density

Reviewer3089243により Sep 29, 2014 に掲載

Read many research articles on this item, Strontium, on bone density and osteoporosis issues. It seems to work well, did provide relief to my aching arthritic knees. I do highly recommended, especially for older folks with these joints and bone-related issues. With regular exercise, possibly light walking daily in the worse case, I believe, one will see a difference with their health, pain management.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 218