JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Fantastic help for my bones

DeeTheNaturopathにより Jul 04, 2011 に掲載

As a naturopath I'm convinced that this is a MUST for everyone wanting to maintain healthy bones and a healthy cardiovascular system. The science is there.. this is a superior quality product for slowing down bone loss, speeding up bone regrowth and the return of elasticity to our veins and arteries!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This and the Grape Seed Rich!

Reviewer1518943により Feb 01, 2011 に掲載

My husband started taking this and the Grape Seed Extract. Now he doesn't have to take his BP pills pescribed to him. His BP is staying stable and he isn't having panic attacks from the pharmaceutical pills anymore since he stopped taking those! I know it is the combo of the 2 that is stabilizing him!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My bones are in good shape.

Reviewer3252107により Mar 07, 2010 に掲載

I take this along with coral calcium and I had great results on my bone density test. As a woman age 58 that means alot.

No more bruises

Reviewer1143872により May 11, 2011 に掲載

This has finally stopped my hands from always being covered with bruises.

Teeth feel clean

Reviewer3307313により Feb 15, 2011 に掲載

I take one a day, and my teeth feel much cleaner after meals.

Results not noticed yet

Reviewer2290252により Dec 07, 2010 に掲載

I bought this product after hearing about the horrific effects of calcium buildup in the blood and arteries (namely, hardening of the arteries) one can develop if they don't take Vitamin K2 with their calcium supplements. I definitely would like to avoid this undesirable health crisis if I can, so I decided to purchase a couple of bottles for my mother and me. It's not something you can feel working in your body, so I guess the proof will be in the doctor's reports when he looks at our heart health.

Not enough vitamin K

AnaSuarezにより Mar 14, 2014 に掲載

It is a good product, but you need to take 2 to have the recommended dose of 100mcg per day, which I don't like. On the other hand it is better absorved if you take at two different times during the day so...And I prefer an organic form of vitamin K2 If you want to see my other reviews go to my profile. And if you liked the review please, press yes.

Great product

4669693988845461808により Sep 18, 2015 に掲載

I've been taking it for 10 days and already noticed the improvements. My nails are strong and healthy, they do not break. I had a tooth that ached when i had a hot or cold drink, now it does not ache anymore. A small scratch self-healed in just three days, there is even no trace of it. (I've been taking Fungiology medicinal mushrooms for immune system and vitamin D3 too).

Menaq7

menaq7により May 08, 2011 に掲載

I am very pleased with the superior form of vitamin K2, MenaQ7. I have been taking it for several years, and I am more than satisified. I take MenaQ7 from Dr`B because they have a very nice price.

For My Bones

Reviewer2199321により Jan 27, 2011 に掲載

The fermented soy source of this vitamin K2 is the type recommended by bone experts I consulted. It will take at least a couple of years to know if it is helping.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 49