JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great product

4669693988845461808により Sep 18, 2015 に掲載

I've been taking it for 10 days and already noticed the improvements. My nails are strong and healthy, they do not break. I had a tooth that ached when i had a hot or cold drink, now it does not ache anymore. A small scratch self-healed in just three days, there is even no trace of it. (I've been taking Fungiology medicinal mushrooms for immune system and vitamin D3 too).

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good

bugajukにより Apr 13, 2015 に掲載

I am very satisfied with this product, because of lower dose , quality and price. I am using it for my teeth, back problems together with calcium citrate. Recomend it!

Great product!

5358408353706251197により Feb 17, 2015 に掲載

Can highly recommend this brand as it seems to be doing what it's meant to.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good

4847022420888488801により Aug 17, 2014 に掲載

I bought these to start out at a lower strength to see how my body tolerates Vitamin K2. Have now changed to a different brand that is sublingual to get and more absorbtion along with a higher dose.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Effects of K2-Mena Q7

5656584444263982240により May 20, 2014 に掲載

The K2 vitamin has to be usedvanlig for a longer period of time to really show effect, as well as a higher dosis are recommended. I do believe in the vitamin. Pls read more at Nattopharma.com. I would suggest to produce the tablets in 90 mcg caps My orders at Dr Best has been promtly delivered

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

peace of mind

Reviewer2555447により Apr 03, 2014 に掲載

this has improved my ciculation without altering my inr ratio this is important as i am on coumadin.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Not enough vitamin K

AnaSuarezにより Mar 14, 2014 に掲載

It is a good product, but you need to take 2 to have the recommended dose of 100mcg per day, which I don't like. On the other hand it is better absorved if you take at two different times during the day so...And I prefer an organic form of vitamin K2 If you want to see my other reviews go to my profile. And if you liked the review please, press yes.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good price

unniinnuにより Feb 21, 2014 に掲載

Will buy again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Vitamin-K2 EVER !!!!

Sickness-ELIMINATORにより Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

This dose of vitamin K2 (45 mcg/day) works best when taken with 4,000 IU Vitamin-D3 = 100mg/day. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Help

Reviewer2181677により Jun 24, 2013 に掲載

Blue. Please advise as i still need product. is not criticism of you but of DHL, or maybe my incompetence.....edward kosowski

商品 1 - 10 の合計 47