JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Raised my blood pressure

MichaelLabibにより Nov 11, 2012 に掲載

Warning: if you have high blood pressure don't take this one. The headache hasn't left me since the morning, my first dose, and my bp is 140/95. I will never take it again.

power of suggestion

5428546436777675693により Nov 28, 2012 に掲載

nice to get this sample of a product cheaply, but it's too soon to tell if it works, especially since I use so many other supplements.

x

MikeMemberにより Dec 03, 2012 に掲載

x

Right on top..

Reviewer1352709により Dec 09, 2012 に掲載

I feel that these brain enhancers really do help me stay focused and to insure that I'm doing good things to maintain good mental ablilties.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5177983667262603812により Dec 02, 2012 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One of the best

alloriginalにより May 23, 2013 に掲載

this is one of the best supplements I've ever found. I would gladly pay double what Iherb is charging. Since using twice per day (several months now) I'm definitely sharper mentally. The fog of depression has lifted and I'm a lot more confident and verbal than I was. It took about two weeks to feel the effects, and it was a subtle and gradual change. I used in combuination with a vinpocetine supplement, and I think the effects are attributable to both.I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

Already feel smarter

4691140753898392547により Dec 21, 2012 に掲載

amazing stuff...works wonders!

Great Product.

Romeroにより Nov 19, 2012 に掲載

Worth to buy the original size.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

4836145360367001505により Jan 28, 2013 に掲載

Good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very nice!