JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

wont buy again

bugajukにより Jun 10, 2013 に掲載

Maybe product not for me, i ate only one cap, and all day was nervous, angry without a reason.

Not for me. Headaches

odereviewsにより Jun 01, 2013 に掲載

This gave mild headaches at night. It might boost my mood slightly, but the headaches just ain’t worth it. I take B-12 vitamin for the “brain boost” instead.

One of the best

alloriginalにより May 23, 2013 に掲載

this is one of the best supplements I've ever found. I would gladly pay double what Iherb is charging. Since using twice per day (several months now) I'm definitely sharper mentally. The fog of depression has lifted and I'm a lot more confident and verbal than I was. It took about two weeks to feel the effects, and it was a subtle and gradual change. I used in combuination with a vinpocetine supplement, and I think the effects are attributable to both.I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

Did not feel good

juniperにより Feb 18, 2013 に掲載

I didn't feel ok using this product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

4836145360367001505により Jan 28, 2013 に掲載

Good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

warning

Reviewer2555447により Jan 19, 2013 に掲載

THINS BLOOD on higher dosage.

Already feel smarter

4691140753898392547により Dec 21, 2012 に掲載

amazing stuff...works wonders!

Not sure

Reviewer2661026により Dec 11, 2012 に掲載

need to try it longer

Right on top..

Reviewer1352709により Dec 09, 2012 に掲載

I feel that these brain enhancers really do help me stay focused and to insure that I'm doing good things to maintain good mental ablilties.

Very nice!