JA

¥5,307

のセーブ: ¥2,868 (54 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

• New Lower Price! (used to be $43.20)
  • レビュー | 英語
    日本語 (0)
    並び替え

dose too high for me. bad side effects

Reviewer3085712により Aug 09, 2013 に掲載

This is not a reflection of the product, I just want to give people a heads up on the potential side effects. I've been taking 100 mg CoQ10 for yrs with no problem. I decided to try increasing the dose to see if I could eliminate my cardiac arrythmias. It was very effective for that! However, I began experiencing very uncomfortable gastrointestinal side effects, as others have reported. Abdominal pain, diarrhea, zero appetite. I also started experiencing increasing muscle tension and pain and headaches both of which became extreme after about a week, and worsening insomnia. I finally figured out what has been causing all these problems and stopped the CoQ10. I'll stay off it for a while then go back to a lower dose. Bummer! Wish I weren't so sensitive to the side effects. It was nice to get rid of my arrythmias.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

hard to swallow - sticks inside mouth

5590642774447044530により Oct 07, 2014 に掲載

These veggie capsules are in the hall-of-fame for difficult to swallow. Had to drink copious amounts of water before, during & after every dose. No discernible difference when using.

認証済の購入