JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good price and quality

5356493390091874036により Apr 14, 2015 に掲載

Good price and quality. I'm so satisfied with this product that I'm recommending it to all my friends

very good product

Reviewer1960124により Oct 24, 2013 に掲載

I am impressed with this epicor product. It helps keep me healthier and , therefore, feeling better. I dont seem to get sniffles and such nearly so easily. I have tried epicor with and without vitamin c and my personal preference is without the added vitamin c.

No More Colds

CaMiniGramにより Apr 25, 2012 に掲載

My husband used to get about three colds a year. He's a computer consultant and is always touching the mice and keyboards of people with colds. I would generally pick up one or two of his colds each year as well. Our Bowen Therapist suggested that we try Epicor. We've been taking it for 5 years now. I haven't had a cold in all that time and my husband hasn't had one in 3 years. The key is to take it every day consistently. Over time your immune system becomes stronger and you're better able to fight off viruses.

Doctor's Best, Epicor

Reviewer3135878により Dec 25, 2011 に掲載

I hope it helps me don't be ill...

I'm very satisfied

Reviewer2214709により Sep 06, 2011 に掲載

I'm very satisfied

ojk

Reviewer3097516により Jul 16, 2011 に掲載

ok

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Epicor for a supercharged immune system

Reviewer2016694により Jun 26, 2011 に掲載

Took these last winter and did not even get a cold! Am continuing this year and no colds or illness so far.

Great!

Reviewer1806129により Feb 25, 2011 に掲載

I have been taking this for about 3 months and have been able to keep from getting illness that have been contracted by those I am around all the time. I am very pleased with the product.

from my first order 1 year ago

Reviewer2371440により Feb 28, 2010 に掲載

I've been feeling very good, This product works great!

Great Product!

Reviewer2182494により Jan 19, 2010 に掲載

And at a great price. Both my grandson and I use this every day. And really notice the difference in our health. Was taking another name brand that cost more. Cost alot more for less.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24