JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Doctor's Best, Daily Immune Defense, 120 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

¥2,919

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

This product is great

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2617912により Jan 22, 2010 に掲載

I work in the healthcare industry in an outpatient facility with many clients that have been sick. I have been taking Daily Defense and have felt great. The one day that I woke up not feeling well, I took my dose immediately and felt better with in 15 minutes. I really like this product.

Get More Energy!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2520756により Mar 03, 2009 に掲載

After taking this product for just 1 month, I noticed a marked difference in my energy level. I find that if I go a few days without taking my Daily Immune Defense, I feel more lethargic & less motivated to get moving. I would recommend this product to anyone who feels like their immune system needs a boost. Thank you Doctor's Best!

Better than a Flu Shot

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2946910により Feb 13, 2011 に掲載

So far, Daily Immune Defense has kept me from contracting a cold or flu. Getting either bug would hospitalize me for sure. In all, the three supplements I ordered from IHerb saved me $45.87. If I had purchased these same supplements from my Naturopath, they would have cost me $114.15. I am ready to order additional supplements shortly.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

An effective immune system supplement

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1572662により Dec 12, 2008 に掲載

This is more powerful as an immune stimulant than mere EpiCor alone. The addition of olive leaf and Immunolin (high IgG content) offer a wide range defense against sinus infection as well as other seasonal maladies. Highly recommended as an alternative to the recurrent course of antibiotics usually prescribed in conventional care. Super fast shipping and careful packaging earmark iHerb as a premier supplier at reasonably low cost.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Good but can be better as well!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Supplementsdiyにより Nov 17, 2013 に掲載

This product contains a list of ingredients for the immune boosting. I bought for this for my father and he commented that it was useful. Looking at the list, it does contain sufficient dosages for all except Vitamin D which you might be taking at least 5,000 IU to 10,000 IU daily. The capsules are made of gelatin (not for vegan), not big and should be easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Pricewise, this is fairly expensive as 4 capsules are needed daily and it lasts for only a month. Check out my page for more reviews!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 11