JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great prostate combination

Reviewer2963268により Jun 01, 2011 に掲載

All the nutrients you'd want for a healthy prostate are here in one product, at a great price.

Prostate Health

Reviewer2626743により Jun 08, 2011 に掲載

I take this product together with Curcumin with Bioperine three times a day. This is a combination suggested by my naturopathic physician. This has helped quite a bit in improving the health of the prostate.

works to help flow

Reviewer3026274により Feb 25, 2011 に掲載

I use this to keep urine flow steady. I combine it with cranberry capsules to avoid infections. This works well because it has all of the latest ingredients.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I need help with my prostate

Reviewer1683734により Oct 01, 2010 に掲載

Well this is another thing. I'm enjoying taking the product and I feel there are changes taking place but not as quick as I would like them to be. It's early days yet and I feel the changes will be gradual and that's fine.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Dr,s Best Comprehensive Prostate Formula.

Reviewer3242491により Nov 29, 2010 に掲載

Much better than other products advertised by Uniscience Group.

Prostate formula

Reviewer2308293により Jul 20, 2011 に掲載

I am happy with the results.

Good for Hair/Helps the Prostate

5698323975356349324により Jul 05, 2015 に掲載

I bought this along with Now Foods Clinical Prostate Health to help restore my hair. They were the first two products to show any hair restoration abilities (hundreds and hundreds of new tiny vellus hairs in places that were as bald as a cue ball for at least a decade). The only new additions in this product compared to others that I had taken before was the addition of Stinging Nettle Root and African Pygeum Bark, and from what I can tell the Nettle is doing all the heavy lifting. I don't have any prostate issues at present, but my Uncle's problems completely cleared up after I gave him half a bottle of both these products and my brother's urinary issue also cleared up (I gave him the other halves). However, I will not be ordering again, as I've found another product that is very Nettle Root heavy, yet still covers the other bases (but lighter). Careful with Saw Palmetto, don't go above the recommended amount on the package and if trying to restore your hair, try Nettles first as I found Saw Palmetto only ever helped with hair fall, but no new regrowth.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2989465により Mar 12, 2012 に掲載

good formula, but very big pills

Seeing results

5474389281276860132により Mar 03, 2015 に掲載

Been taking the formula for less than three weeks and I am already seeing improvement. Flow has improved both day and night and I'm managing two and a half hours at night between toilet visits instead of having to get up every hour. I hope it gets better but overall I'm very happy so far with the results.

It Works

5758450263846515552により Mar 05, 2015 に掲載

Have tried various Prostate supplements before without any noticeable effect. Then I checked on Web MD (I think !) and looked at the supplements that had medical evidence supporting their claimed action and those which did not. Made list and Doctors Best were the only product to contain proper amount of all substances shown to work ( also has some stuff that has little medical research support). Almost from start these have made a noticeable improvement in my symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy. This supplement id definitely worth trying.

商品 31 - 40 の合計 69