JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Beats medication

Reviewer1979849により Apr 03, 2009 に掲載

Think highly of this product as I don't have a problem just taking one pill in the morning & one at dinner. Thank you,

Waste of money

Reviewer1829732により Jun 10, 2015 に掲載

I tried this product and it did nothing to relive my BPH symptoms. There are other products that contain beta-sisterol that lets me sleep through the night which I haven't done for years.

Not the best flavor

Reviewer3276282により Dec 18, 2007 に掲載

This batch had a strong flavor I didn't notice before; it's the Saw Palmello, which I don't find that pleasant, but I figure it means it's fresh.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good good feedback from my physician

Reviewer3286621により Dec 19, 2014 に掲載

good good feedback from my physician after taking it for a few weeks. Can't be sure if it was due to this product or not but it certainly could be so.

Received the product.

5382166878746414195により Oct 16, 2016 に掲載

Upon receiving the product I checked " If it is fake?". It's genuine and delivered on time. The price is low that why i became skeptical. Thank you iherb and this is now my trusted site.

Nice formula

Reviewer3256329により Jan 09, 2012 に掲載

My husband has been taking this product and keeps asking me to reorder it, so he must like it. We like Doctor's Best brand and iherb is the best.

Good for Hair/Helps the Prostate

5698323975356349324により Jul 05, 2015 に掲載

I bought this along with Now Foods Clinical Prostate Health to help restore my hair. They were the first two products to show any hair restoration abilities (hundreds and hundreds of new tiny vellus hairs in places that were as bald as a cue ball for at least a decade). The only new additions in this product compared to others that I had taken before was the addition of Stinging Nettle Root and African Pygeum Bark, and from what I can tell the Nettle is doing all the heavy lifting. I don't have any prostate issues at present, but my Uncle's problems completely cleared up after I gave him half a bottle of both these products and my brother's urinary issue also cleared up (I gave him the other halves). However, I will not be ordering again, as I've found another product that is very Nettle Root heavy, yet still covers the other bases (but lighter). Careful with Saw Palmetto, don't go above the recommended amount on the package and if trying to restore your hair, try Nettles first as I found Saw Palmetto only ever helped with hair fall, but no new regrowth.

Prostate Health

Reviewer2626743により Jun 08, 2011 に掲載

I take this product together with Curcumin with Bioperine three times a day. This is a combination suggested by my naturopathic physician. This has helped quite a bit in improving the health of the prostate.

It Works

5758450263846515552により Mar 05, 2015 に掲載

Have tried various Prostate supplements before without any noticeable effect. Then I checked on Web MD (I think !) and looked at the supplements that had medical evidence supporting their claimed action and those which did not. Made list and Doctors Best were the only product to contain proper amount of all substances shown to work ( also has some stuff that has little medical research support). Almost from start these have made a noticeable improvement in my symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy. This supplement id definitely worth trying.

A GOOD PRODUCT

5542914807070614539により Dec 06, 2016 に掲載

EXCELLENT PRODUCT. THIS TRULY WORKS !!

商品 31 - 40 の合計 83