JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Excellent & Effective!

23 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2458292により Nov 03, 2007 に掲載

I work as a health practitioner, and this product is excellent for male 40+. With so many products out there, I test a lot of supplements for guys and this one comes up the winner 9 times out of 10. The 2 key ingredients for prostate health are stinging nettle and pygeum bark. This formula has both plus other vit-min for guys who don't like to take a lot of pills. Plus, Doctor's best is a great company, their formulations often beat out products in my experience.

Prostrate

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1703550により Sep 14, 2009 に掲載

These helped with a dripping problem. I can hold better and need go less frequently.

The best.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2061081により Apr 10, 2012 に掲載

I've tried over a dozen different brands of prostate formulas and this has given me the best results by far. Not only has it lessened urination frequencies dramatically, but it's also given me a good boost in the libido department. I can't say enough good things about this formula after all of the experimentation I went through.

So far so good!!!

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3349772により Jan 18, 2008 に掲載

My husband has been using this for about 6 yrs - being over 50 - so far so good!!!

Surprisingly better than expected

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2622274により Aug 10, 2011 に掲載

The only Prostate suppliment I had taken in the past is one that advertises heavily on radio. After about a year of use I did not feel the small gains in performance were worth the continued use. I shopped around and found several choices here at iHerb. I chose Doctors Best for it's unique combination of ingredients. After the first week of use I noticed improvement. I haven't finished the first bottle yet, but just 3 weeks of use and I am sleeping better and everything is working better than in 3 years. So I am more than happy with this product and recommend it.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 62