JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent & Effective!

Reviewer2458292により Nov 03, 2007 に掲載

I work as a health practitioner, and this product is excellent for male 40+. With so many products out there, I test a lot of supplements for guys and this one comes up the winner 9 times out of 10. The 2 key ingredients for prostate health are stinging nettle and pygeum bark. This formula has both plus other vit-min for guys who don't like to take a lot of pills. Plus, Doctor's best is a great company, their formulations often beat out products in my experience.

Prostrate

Reviewer1703550により Sep 14, 2009 に掲載

These helped with a dripping problem. I can hold better and need go less frequently.

Surprisingly better than expected

Reviewer2622274により Aug 10, 2011 に掲載

The only Prostate suppliment I had taken in the past is one that advertises heavily on radio. After about a year of use I did not feel the small gains in performance were worth the continued use. I shopped around and found several choices here at iHerb. I chose Doctors Best for it's unique combination of ingredients. After the first week of use I noticed improvement. I haven't finished the first bottle yet, but just 3 weeks of use and I am sleeping better and everything is working better than in 3 years. So I am more than happy with this product and recommend it.

The best.

Reviewer2061081により Apr 10, 2012 に掲載

I've tried over a dozen different brands of prostate formulas and this has given me the best results by far. Not only has it lessened urination frequencies dramatically, but it's also given me a good boost in the libido department. I can't say enough good things about this formula after all of the experimentation I went through.

So far so good!!!

Reviewer3349772により Jan 18, 2008 に掲載

My husband has been using this for about 6 yrs - being over 50 - so far so good!!!

Very Good Product

Reviewer2556799により Jul 19, 2011 に掲載

At 64 I've had a enlarged prostate for probably 10-15 years, gradually producing more side effects. Mainly having to relieve myself more often and more urgent episodes. I've tried many natural based products with no real results. "Doctors Best Prostate Formula" works really well. I used to be up 3-4 times a night and many running to the john urgent calls during the day. Now I may have to get up once but I usually can sleep through the night.I also use "Source Naturals Beta Sitosterol" with the "DB Prostate", though I'm not sure I need to take it at all, the jury is still out.

Prostate Formula

Reviewer2392405により Feb 17, 2012 に掲載

One of the best I have ever used! Amazing results fast!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not noticing any real results

Reviewer3054770により Aug 19, 2010 に掲載

After 3-4 weeks, not seeing any real change as we had with another formula.

Best

5579152153404575259により Nov 05, 2015 に掲載

Very good product, works as directed.

Effective

markshihにより Apr 11, 2012 に掲載

I used to go to the toilet 2-3 times every night and it always felt as if the bladder was not fully emptied. I started to take this product and also a Cranberry Extract. The combination of these 2 products work very effectively. I am amazed that after 3 days, I only go to the toilet once or sometimes can sleep through the night without needing to go. I am about to finish my first bottle and would like to see how long it will take for my old symptom to come back. One thing though, the Prostate pill taste awful. It has a powdery coat and if you don't swallow it quickly, the powder will start to stick inside your mouth. Maybe a capsule form might be better.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 72