Doctor's Best, Comprehensive Prostate Formula, 120 Veggie Caps

日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (10)

Excellent & Effective!

Posted by Reviewer2458292 From North Carolina on Nov 03, 2007

I work as a health practitioner, and this product is excellent for male 40+. With so many products out there, I test a lot of supplements for guys and this one comes up the winner 9 times out of 10. The 2 key ingredients for prostate health are stinging nettle and pygeum bark. This formula has both plus other vit-min for guys who don't like to take a lot of pills. Plus, Doctor's best is a great company, their formulations often beat out products in my experience.

Prostrate

Posted by Reviewer1703550 From New Mexico on Sep 14, 2009

These helped with a dripping problem. I can hold better and need go less frequently.

So far so good!!!

Posted by Reviewer3349772 From Pennsylvania on Jan 18, 2008

My husband has been using this for about 6 yrs - being over 50 - so far so good!!!

Surprisingly better than expected

Posted by Reviewer2622274 From Indiana on Aug 10, 2011

The only Prostate suppliment I had taken in the past is one that advertises heavily on radio. After about a year of use I did not feel the small gains in performance were worth the continued use. I shopped around and found several choices here at iHerb. I chose Doctors Best for it's unique combination of ingredients. After the first week of use I noticed improvement. I haven't finished the first bottle yet, but just 3 weeks of use and I am sleeping better and everything is working better than in 3 years. So I am more than happy with this product and recommend it.

The best.

Posted by Reviewer2061081 From Canada on Apr 10, 2012

I've tried over a dozen different brands of prostate formulas and this has given me the best results by far. Not only has it lessened urination frequencies dramatically, but it's also given me a good boost in the libido department. I can't say enough good things about this formula after all of the experimentation I went through.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST