JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase 30 Veggie Caps

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1346541により Mar 11, 2008 に掲載

I really thank the Lord for allowing to find such a product!!!!!!!!! I had a blood clot in my right leg and didn't want to go in the hospital. I kept the faith and ordered the nattokinase because my leg was so big and swollen. To make a long story short. Nattokinase dissolved my blood clot and my swelling went down in a matter of days!!!!!!! So I will continue to order this product to keep me from having blood clots. This product saved me thousands of dollars by keeping me out of the hospital. This product is great for anybody that has had heart attacks or strokes or to prevent from having them. And I know what I'm talking about because I've been on Coumadin and everything.

Works well. Good price.

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

KimNeblettにより Apr 19, 2008 に掲載

I noticed better circulation to my face and feet almost immediately. My rosacea seems to be clearing up slowly and steadily.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Product meets research requirements!

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2941234により Feb 01, 2007 に掲載

This is THE very type of Nattokinase that is used in research trials. It really does what the research shows. I've had excellent results! And the price is unbelievable! It's the obvious choice!

Good Product

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3009488により Nov 18, 2008 に掲載

My husband uses this to help control blood pressure. Quality product at reasonable cost.

THE BEST!!!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1243341により Apr 12, 2011 に掲載

Ran out of this and within a few days my feet and legs were back to hurting and swelling up. I cannot believe the difference this has made in the quality of my life and I will never be without!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 43