JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Professor

4784780931663580376により Dec 12, 2015 に掲載

Doctor' s Best Lumbrokinase is a very good supplement. I use several months 2x daily 2 capsules. Significantly improved my blood parameters (reduced density) and normalized pressure. I recommend to all.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Prescribed by my holistic vet for my elderly dog

Reviewer2716886により Oct 11, 2013 に掲載

Lumbrokinase seems to have a solid base of science for treating heart troubles. My pug is doing fine on this.

goods is good.

5190813178244472279により Sep 01, 2013 に掲載

This goods is excellent good.

Strong

LouLouにより Apr 07, 2013 に掲載

This takes a bit of getting used to as it seems strong but at the same time you are not sure that its working. I find that the best dose is three at night before bed on an empty stomach. This sounds like a lot and it is fairly expensive but this dose seems to be the way to go. Sometimes I'll take a break depending on where I'm at with my protocol. For instance I will take these if I am doing a parasite cleanse or chelation to break down biofilm. I have used Kirkmans and Serrapeptase (which are both good also) but really I think this is probably the strongest and most effective treatment for biofilm even if it is a bit pricey.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Effective

Reviewer1662056により May 17, 2012 に掲載

My doctor recommended this to me because of very high fibrinogen levels in my blood. It lowered it to within normal blood testing data.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great product and great service!

Reviewer1825266により Feb 21, 2012 に掲載

Amazed at the speed at which product is delivered to Toronto, Ontario, Canada - really is incredible! Great selection of product and great prices.

good!

zerosumsにより Feb 15, 2012 に掲載

I doubted this product's effect. But really good.

Doctor's Best Lumbrokinase

Reviewer2167095により Jan 10, 2012 に掲載

Very good systemic enzyme.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Amazing for biofilms and to clean blood

Reviewer1067000により Jul 24, 2011 に掲載

I had serious disease and my body was full of bacteria which biofilmed, it was in my bones and everywhere, this was only thing to help me after 5yrs, i used other brands and they are equally as good but this is cheap for the amount you get, i will continue to take this long term! i feel it working and there is no tolerance.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています