JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Amazing for biofilms and to clean blood

Reviewer1067000により Jul 24, 2011 に掲載

I had serious disease and my body was full of bacteria which biofilmed, it was in my bones and everywhere, this was only thing to help me after 5yrs, i used other brands and they are equally as good but this is cheap for the amount you get, i will continue to take this long term! i feel it working and there is no tolerance.

Strong

LouLouにより Apr 07, 2013 に掲載

This takes a bit of getting used to as it seems strong but at the same time you are not sure that its working. I find that the best dose is three at night before bed on an empty stomach. This sounds like a lot and it is fairly expensive but this dose seems to be the way to go. Sometimes I'll take a break depending on where I'm at with my protocol. For instance I will take these if I am doing a parasite cleanse or chelation to break down biofilm. I have used Kirkmans and Serrapeptase (which are both good also) but really I think this is probably the strongest and most effective treatment for biofilm even if it is a bit pricey.

Effective

Reviewer1662056により May 17, 2012 に掲載

My doctor recommended this to me because of very high fibrinogen levels in my blood. It lowered it to within normal blood testing data.

Cardiovascular support

Reviewer2140768により Dec 20, 2009 に掲載

I found this supplement to be well tolerated but can't say it made any marked difference, though with regular use it has appeared to slightly reduce some visible scar tissue. Given that it is relatively expensive, my suggestion would be to use other systemic enzymes such as natto or serrapeptase unless you have a specific reason for using this product.

Just started using it

Reviewer2080972により Oct 05, 2009 に掲載

I have Lyme disease and I have been using this in conjunction with an herbal remedy. The herxheimer reaction was so strong, had to slow down. That says it's working. I think this is a quality product.

Lumbrokinase eats scar tissue

Reviewer3114882により Jul 13, 2010 に掲載

Very effective at repairing very old injuries.

good!

zerosumsにより Feb 15, 2012 に掲載

I doubted this product's effect. But really good.

goods is good.

5190813178244472279により Sep 01, 2013 に掲載

This goods is excellent good.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Prescribed by my holistic vet for my elderly dog

Reviewer2716886により Oct 11, 2013 に掲載

Lumbrokinase seems to have a solid base of science for treating heart troubles. My pug is doing fine on this.

Using this for lyme

Reviewer2339325により May 06, 2010 に掲載

I am currently taking this for lyme. At this point I really dont know how much it is helping me.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18