JA

¥3,608

のセーブ: ¥1,675 (46 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
  • Doctor's Best uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Talk to your Doctor First

Reviewer1857681により Feb 14, 2010 に掲載

The first few days I took the tryptophan, it helped me sleep deeper. After that I began to experience some side effects such as racing heart and some kind of perception change that is difficult to describe - just feeling detached from reality. Both were quite unsettling. Definitely see your Doctor before you start this, and make sure you monitor the side effects with your Doctor.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Benefits have not been recognized

Reviewer2420963により Feb 06, 2012 に掲載

I've only tried these a couple of times and did not find that my quality of sleep was improved. I've score a 3 because it's possible that I just need to try them a few more times before a valid determination can be given.

some help

Reviewer3219673により Apr 22, 2012 に掲載

Moderate help with minorsleep problems.

Helps me sleep well

Reviewer2581352により Feb 19, 2008 に掲載

I can really tell when I sleep good taking this

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good means to restore serotonin

Reviewer2859053により Feb 26, 2009 に掲載

When taken with melatonin lozenges tryptophan is necessary to maintain regular serotonin levels and keep one's sleep pattern relatively regular. Though this still has to pass through the destructive acid in the stomach before reaching the blood stream, it does make it easier to get to sleep after several days of taking melatonin or raking large doses of melatonin.

Used long ago

Reviewer2294623により Dec 17, 2008 に掲載

I used L-Tryptophan back in the 80's before the FDA pulled it because of the deaths that occurred. Turns out the problem was a bad batch. I've been looking for it ever since. Waiting for my order now and will write again.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6