JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good Value

Reviewer1777787により Apr 01, 2011 に掲載

This was a smart purchase. I've been looking at the Devita line for a while but hate to commit to full sized products. This is a great selection and in really good sizes to find out whether or not this skincare regime is for you. The jury is still out on whether I'll repurchase all of the products, but is looking promising for a few. Cleanser: Gel cleanser that has soapwort in it for foaming action. I usually prefer cream cleansers but am quite impressed with this cleanser. It seems gentle and doesn't strip my skin. It does however have a scent that I'm not fond of...aloe/perfume. It doesn't last on your skin so really isn't a bid deal. Toner: ICK! I'm sure it's probably fine but the rose smell is so strong that it triggers a migraine. The spray bottle is a nice size so I'll put some of my regular toner in it and use it for travel purposes. Vitamin C Serum - WOW! You can tell this is removing dead skin cells. It seems to have aggravated my cystic acne, but I'm hoping it's only temporary, because the rest of my face feels amazing! Will try using 2-3 times/week instead of nightly. (No noticeable fragrance) Optimum Serum - It's really difficult to get out of the bottle to comment on. (No noticeable fragrance) Solar Protective Moisturizer - WOW!! I have NEVER been able to wear a sunscreen on my face. Usually they immediately look chalky and my skin feels tight...and then it starts to burn! This I will definitely repurchase. It doesn't have much for moisturizing ingredients so I use a Hylauronic acid rich cream underneath...but YEAH! I can now use sunscreen. (No noticeable fragrance) Night Nutritional Moisturizer - full of amazing ingredients...and I wake up with my skin ultra smooth and soft...so will definitely repurchase. (No noticeable fragrance) Eye Cream - Again...will repurchase. It works way better than any anti-aging eye cream I've used in the past including Strivectin. (No noticeable fragrance) There is easily a month's supply of product in this kit so you should have a really good idea about whether or not you'd like the full size products or not by the time you're finished.

nice kit!

5725977501646375524により Feb 15, 2013 に掲載

very good kit! All items are good. I can only wish to add to the kit a sample of a day creme.

Nice

5666368348646427915により Aug 20, 2013 に掲載

Very nice se. I liked all the products exept from the day cream. It is too heavy for me. Already ordered full version of some included products.

Skin Care

Reviewer2647424により Jul 06, 2010 に掲載

These are the only products that I have liked each product equally. The toner is especially enjoyable to use. All other toners have always made my face feel terribly dry. This toner is refreshing. I like the moisturizer(night and solar)eye rejuvenate,and scrub.I have used the two small serums on wrinkles but directions did not explain to me what they really are for.

Devita Deluxe travel pack

Reviewer2881852により Mar 15, 2011 に掲載

I was wrapped with the service and it only took four days for me to recieve the products , I will be using the service all the time now , Thankyou for your excellent service :-)

GREAT! A GOOD BARGAIN!

Reviewer2147468により Oct 16, 2011 に掲載

I like the facial cleanser the best! suitable for sensitive and dry skin type. strongly recommend!

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6