JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Might be great, but I won't be able to use it

Reviewer1373824により May 18, 2011 に掲載

At the date of writing this, the product sent is not the same as the one advertised. The product I got is the "new and improved strengthening" formula which has a completely different list of ingredients, including wheat protein and wheat starch. I try to avoid wheat in shampoos, so I wouldn't have ordered this if I'd known.

jojoba shampoo

Reviewer2898086により Feb 16, 2013 に掲載

Makes very soft and pleasant leather, feels delicate on hair, does not strip off all the natural oils, very pleasant mild smell - like mango or some kind of sweet fruit cocktail.... Seems good for dry colored hair.

Love it

5679979387338848246により Mar 22, 2014 に掲載

I really love this shampoo, it makes my hair smooth and shiny. Don't know if it really strenghtend it, but for me it's important if it leaves my hair nice and doesn't make my scalp itchy. Also, love the smell, it smells like citrics!

Muy bueno

5108395318937820253により Jan 20, 2014 に掲載

Me deja el pelo hidratado y fuerte, tengo el pelo fino y con las puntas secas, y me está gustando mucho

Dry scalp be gone!

Reviewer1938788により Dec 31, 2012 に掲載

This stuff really works for dry scalp. I no longer have dry scalp problem. It does also strengthen the hair, and smells very pleasant without strong perfume. Love it. Will order more.

Great Shampoo

Reviewer2452891により Jun 08, 2013 に掲載

I have thin hair and dry ends. I have been using this sparingly (bottle almost empty)for a couple months and I like it a lot. It gives my hair a little lift. I have been using the matching conditioner with it (a tiny bit in ends). There are a couple others I want to try before deciding on purchasing again. It is so far, the best shampoo I have ever tried.

Just for thin hair

kristynofisにより Aug 15, 2014 に掲載

i have thin dyed hair, does what it supposed to do, give strength but i got a lot of dandruff!!! maybe is just me, but i usually lost a lot of hair with other products with this shampoo i have less hair in my comb

desert essence

4847031612304638305により Sep 01, 2014 に掲載

i love the shampoo,

Really good

4764482253328179398により Sep 17, 2014 に掲載

I like the fact that it doesn't have any scent. After a couple of week using it, my hair is really soft and looks pretty healthy

Good shampoo, good lather

4820647383591902552により Jan 08, 2013 に掲載

It could make my hair more shiny but does the job of helping my hair to stop thinning/falling out and makes it somewhat smoother and nicer looking. good lather too

商品 1 - 10 の合計 61