JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Might be great, but I won't be able to use it

Reviewer1373824により May 18, 2011 に掲載

At the date of writing this, the product sent is not the same as the one advertised. The product I got is the "new and improved strengthening" formula which has a completely different list of ingredients, including wheat protein and wheat starch. I try to avoid wheat in shampoos, so I wouldn't have ordered this if I'd known.

Great Shampoo

Reviewer2452891により Jun 08, 2013 に掲載

I have thin hair and dry ends. I have been using this sparingly (bottle almost empty)for a couple months and I like it a lot. It gives my hair a little lift. I have been using the matching conditioner with it (a tiny bit in ends). There are a couple others I want to try before deciding on purchasing again. It is so far, the best shampoo I have ever tried.

jojoba shampoo

Reviewer2898086により Feb 16, 2013 に掲載

Makes very soft and pleasant leather, feels delicate on hair, does not strip off all the natural oils, very pleasant mild smell - like mango or some kind of sweet fruit cocktail.... Seems good for dry colored hair.

Very nice

healthydoesitにより Aug 27, 2016 に掲載

I purchased this for my mom who has been noticing her hair thinning and falling out lately. She began to dye it about a year ago to cover up some gray that is starting to set in. Since then, her hair has noticeably thinned out and isn't as healthy and soft as it used to be. I read the reviews here and a lot of people said they noticed hair regrowth and better conditioning after using this. It has a light, pleasant scent and washes nicely. Her hair is definitely softer and lesa brittle than before she began using it, but it is still as thin as it was. We haven't noticed any thickness or regrowth unfortunately. She's more than halfway done with the bottle so we will see how it is after she's finished. Either way, this is a good shampoo and she does enjoy using it so we will probably purchase again. If my review helped, please click the yes button below. Take a look at my page for more than 150 honest reviews on products I've purchased here at iherb!

Love it

5679979387338848246により Mar 22, 2014 に掲載

I really love this shampoo, it makes my hair smooth and shiny. Don't know if it really strenghtend it, but for me it's important if it leaves my hair nice and doesn't make my scalp itchy. Also, love the smell, it smells like citrics!

Dry scalp be gone!

Reviewer1938788により Dec 31, 2012 に掲載

This stuff really works for dry scalp. I no longer have dry scalp problem. It does also strengthen the hair, and smells very pleasant without strong perfume. Love it. Will order more.

Muy bueno

5108395318937820253により Jan 20, 2014 に掲載

Me deja el pelo hidratado y fuerte, tengo el pelo fino y con las puntas secas, y me está gustando mucho

Just for thin hair

kristynofisにより Aug 15, 2014 に掲載

i have thin dyed hair, does what it supposed to do, give strength but i got a lot of dandruff!!! maybe is just me, but i usually lost a lot of hair with other products with this shampoo i have less hair in my comb

Jojoba Shampoo

Reviewer2300892により Feb 05, 2011 に掲載

Makes your hair feel great, excellent body boost. I will purchase it again.

Good One

5571615788033575933により Oct 18, 2016 に掲載

It doesn't help to get rid of the oily scalp but also doesn't dry my hair either. It's a nice gentle shampoo.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 66