JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Desert Essence, ホホバシャンプー、ストレングスニング、12.9オンス (382 ml)

¥655
その他のレビュー (18)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 49

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Might be great, but I won't be able to use it

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1373824により May 18, 2011 に掲載

At the date of writing this, the product sent is not the same as the one advertised. The product I got is the "new and improved strengthening" formula which has a completely different list of ingredients, including wheat protein and wheat starch. I try to avoid wheat in shampoos, so I wouldn't have ordered this if I'd known.

Dry scalp be gone!

Reviewer1938788により Dec 31, 2012 に掲載

This stuff really works for dry scalp. I no longer have dry scalp problem. It does also strengthen the hair, and smells very pleasant without strong perfume. Love it. Will order more.

jojoba shampoo

Reviewer2898086により Feb 16, 2013 に掲載

Makes very soft and pleasant leather, feels delicate on hair, does not strip off all the natural oils, very pleasant mild smell - like mango or some kind of sweet fruit cocktail.... Seems good for dry colored hair.

Great Shampoo

Reviewer2452891により Jun 08, 2013 に掲載

I have thin hair and dry ends. I have been using this sparingly (bottle almost empty)for a couple months and I like it a lot. It gives my hair a little lift. I have been using the matching conditioner with it (a tiny bit in ends). There are a couple others I want to try before deciding on purchasing again. It is so far, the best shampoo I have ever tried.

Muy bueno

5108395318937820253により Jan 20, 2014 に掲載

Me deja el pelo hidratado y fuerte, tengo el pelo fino y con las puntas secas, y me está gustando mucho

商品 1 - 5 の合計 49