JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love it!

5538864724943845493により Mar 09, 2016 に掲載

Heard from friends and other info about the disadvantages of using shampoo with silicone, EDTA, SLS.... I am looking for some shampoos which do not have those chemicals that cause allergy and other health problems. Found this shampoo that suits my needs! Have been using it for almost a month. The scent is not too strong, and first time users may find it not like those shampoo with much foams. Because there is no SLS, so don't expect it to be just like the same as other shampoos with all those chemicals. It takes me sometime to get used to this new product to me, as I have been using chemical shampoos for decades. Will carry on to use it.

Buy it again

4745621682040554514により Feb 19, 2016 に掲載

Have a problem scalp but this works for me and have a smell who not is strong. Give the har shines.

best shampoo

4996827273608684135により Jan 28, 2016 に掲載

I never used a shampoo for longer than a couple of weeks, but I've been sticking with this one for over a year. It completely changed the texture of my hair for the better. It's smooth and easy to brush. While I always had a hard time to grow my hair long, it now grew 12 inches in one year and it looks super healthy!

Hmm...

5412796439664969336により Jan 22, 2016 に掲載

This shampoo is ok. No sulfates, not too drying, but a bit...off somehow. I still can't put my finger on it, but something is slightly off. Might be the texture, or the way it lathers. I recommend it, but it's something you'd have to try for yourself.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It was really good for my hair

5143642319908099055により Jan 09, 2016 に掲載

I used to used Giovanni, 2chic, Shampoo. But I wanted to change so I pick that shampoo.The result was great . I will order again.

Good Shampoo

4888872931216195138により Oct 19, 2015 に掲載

Good for thin hair, nice smell

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Leaves my hair very soft without oiliness

Mayitoにより Oct 12, 2015 に掲載

Leaves my hair soft, lightweight and clean the oiliness without drying

shampoo

Reviewer3175762により Jun 21, 2015 に掲載

Excellent

Very good shampoo

4711765280481077688により Apr 30, 2015 に掲載

I've been very pleased to this product. It makes my hair look healthy. I don't have to wash my hair any more than twice a week, and they still look clean. I have quite long and straight hair.

Just an ordinary shampoo

5621519204234482831により Mar 07, 2015 に掲載

After trying other Desert Essence shampoos this just does not compare. Does absolutely nothing, makes my hair greasy on the second day but at the same time does not provide any conditioning, not sure how that works. Wouldn't repurchase, I think this is the worst shampoo that Desert Essence have come up with, but then again might be just my hair type (thick hair with fine individual hairs). And I didn't find the smell too pleasing either in comparison with their other lines.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 56