JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love it!

Reviewer1039109により Jan 08, 2011 に掲載

This is a rich vitamin E that has helped to ease my severe dry skin. It is a must for the dry cold winter. As well as a healing for dry cracked skin. Don't go the winter without it!

Wonderful Product

4642428195076456821により Jul 28, 2013 に掲載

I use this oil under any moisturiser as soon as I get out of the shower while still warm and damp. The oil goes into my skin immediately and literally leaves my skin glowing. Excellent service from iHerb, too. Thank you!

Great vitamin E

WeHealthyにより Jan 22, 2016 に掲載

Great vitamin e oil!Perfect for the skin!i use it daily under the eyes and once a week on the whole face!The next morning the skin is really soft!!Try it!!

Great for my face!

4989210024860063590により May 18, 2016 に掲載

I use this oil after using toner every morning. Using just a drop keep my face moisturized. It doesn't look oily at all (after a few minutes). It is scentless and feels great! This is my second bottle. I love it!

i love it

5053858652165178142により Jan 06, 2016 に掲載

i definitely recommend this if you have dark circles under your eyes

super

Reviewer2189313により Apr 13, 2011 に掲載

super

great product

Reviewer1554775により May 30, 2011 に掲載

Have chronic eczema, this stuff is the most soothing on my skin by far. Highly recommend it.

Perfect!!

Reviewer1806747により Sep 27, 2014 に掲載

It makes my dry face feels and looks much softer, i can not see more about this stuff. It is my night cream and day cream. Fading out my age spot too.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5041732713723038780により Mar 17, 2014 に掲載

good

認証済の購入

My mom loved it

jerneja-suriにより Nov 19, 2015 に掲載

I personally didn't use this skin oil myself, since my skin is more on the combination side, but I bought it as a christmas present for my mom and she loved it. When used on damp skin (i.e. right after using the toner), it sinks into the skin easily and makes the skin look soft and nourished. It also helps with dryness on the long run.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15