JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

So far so good!

Reviewer1995621により Sep 27, 2011 に掲載

I have very oily, combination, honey brown skin that is sensitive to products and is healing from severe cystic acne breakouts. I usually know within 2-3 days if a product will break me out or if my skin doesn't like it. I've been using this daily (in the evenings only) for a week now and my skin seems to drink it up and seems very calm now. No new breakouts and my skin feels very soft and subtly moisturized. A few days ago I decided to mix some skinactives copper peptides ghk to it and my skin is still loving it. I'm hoping this is the anti-aging, moisturizing, acne treatment that I've been looking for, so far so good.

Amazing Product!

Reviewer2339701により Mar 18, 2009 に掲載

I used to spend a fortune on products I thought were unbeatable . . . so not worth it! This product is fabulous! I use it in the mornings and at night. I got sunburned in Vegas and used this product afterward and it not only soothed my skin, but turned my burn into a tan without peeling (I'm freckled with pale skin, Irish, and am prone to burns and peeling!). Love this! Won't ever use anything else!

Love it!

Reviewer1940808により Sep 04, 2010 に掲載

Leaves skin smooth and moist, not greasy. I loved that this creme did not have any smell!!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The old version was great, the new one not so much

5485530715452005687により Mar 22, 2013 に掲載

This is my second time ordering Derma E Vitamin A and Green Tea Creme. The product is now in a new packaging, different than the one in the photo. I assumed that I was still getting the old version, but it turned out I wasn't. The old version was fantastic. My skin was radiant, the feeling was nice and soothing. During the winter months I would combine it with oil (I have extra dry skin) and it would be the best thing ever. The new version seems different (sadly, I threw away the box so I couldn't check if and to what extent they changed the ingredients). The first time I used it, my skin would sting but I thought the reason was another new product I tried that night. However, the stinging persisted when I applied it the next day. It stang bad (!) and my skin had a fabulous looking rash the next day. I stopped using it and gave it to my mom who reported the exact same problems. I won't be ordering this product again.

A pleasure to use

AthinaTにより Dec 07, 2009 に掲載

This is an excellent product! It has a thick consistency but its texture is silky. It is applied very easily, it absorbs quickly and immediately after application the skin feels very moisturized and looks velvety smooth and soft. The moisturizing action lasts all day long and if you apply it in the evening you have a very rested skin in the morning. Its fragrance is very light and discreet and i find it very appealing. It easily makes the high end cosmetic creams a real waste of money.

great creme

Reviewer3255931により May 04, 2009 に掲載

Love it! Great simple creme.

Great!!!

5305417806478798051により Apr 12, 2014 に掲載

I love this Cream! Goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly, great under make-up. Keeps my face soft and moisturized throughout the whole day. No particular scent which is good. Repurchasing. And trying new Derma E products after using this.

nice to use it for fat skin

5411689088988208270により Feb 16, 2013 に掲載

nice to use it for fat skin

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Lovely product but not hugely visible signs

5602475129292382614により Sep 09, 2013 に掲載

Nice on the skin

Great product.

Reviewer1712089により Mar 19, 2014 に掲載

Keeps the skin moisturized and flattens existing wrinkles. Did not break me out.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17