JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

mistake

5255867436718629906により Jul 30, 2014 に掲載

I was sent different product probably by mistake, so I can't comment this cream

Great!!!

5305417806478798051により Apr 12, 2014 に掲載

I love this Cream! Goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly, great under make-up. Keeps my face soft and moisturized throughout the whole day. No particular scent which is good. Repurchasing. And trying new Derma E products after using this.

Great product.

Reviewer1712089により Mar 19, 2014 に掲載

Keeps the skin moisturized and flattens existing wrinkles. Did not break me out.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Lovely product but not hugely visible signs

5602475129292382614により Sep 09, 2013 に掲載

Nice on the skin

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The old version was great, the new one not so much

5485530715452005687により Mar 22, 2013 に掲載

This is my second time ordering Derma E Vitamin A and Green Tea Creme. The product is now in a new packaging, different than the one in the photo. I assumed that I was still getting the old version, but it turned out I wasn't. The old version was fantastic. My skin was radiant, the feeling was nice and soothing. During the winter months I would combine it with oil (I have extra dry skin) and it would be the best thing ever. The new version seems different (sadly, I threw away the box so I couldn't check if and to what extent they changed the ingredients). The first time I used it, my skin would sting but I thought the reason was another new product I tried that night. However, the stinging persisted when I applied it the next day. It stang bad (!) and my skin had a fabulous looking rash the next day. I stopped using it and gave it to my mom who reported the exact same problems. I won't be ordering this product again.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3165014により May 05, 2012 に掲載

I didn't like it.

So far so good!

Reviewer1995621により Sep 27, 2011 に掲載

I have very oily, combination, honey brown skin that is sensitive to products and is healing from severe cystic acne breakouts. I usually know within 2-3 days if a product will break me out or if my skin doesn't like it. I've been using this daily (in the evenings only) for a week now and my skin seems to drink it up and seems very calm now. No new breakouts and my skin feels very soft and subtly moisturized. A few days ago I decided to mix some skinactives copper peptides ghk to it and my skin is still loving it. I'm hoping this is the anti-aging, moisturizing, acne treatment that I've been looking for, so far so good.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

For Hands

Reviewer2465153により Mar 17, 2011 に掲載

I've been using this with the Green Tea Skin Care and I really like it for hands.

Love it!

Reviewer1940808により Sep 04, 2010 に掲載

Leaves skin smooth and moist, not greasy. I loved that this creme did not have any smell!!!!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています