JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

DERMA E TROPICAL SOLUTIONS

Reviewer1286012により Dec 14, 2010 に掲載

Fantastic face cream love it. Makes your skin very soft and smells delicious. Night cream is wonderful too and the scrub. Fantastic products highly reccommend.

From Russia

Reviewer2650774により Jan 30, 2012 に掲載

Great! I realy see different. My skin become beautiful!

Simply uh-mazing!

eyecandy09により Jun 22, 2013 に掲載

One of the best creams I have ever tried so far! Pros: Smells SOOOOO good, easy to blend onto the skin, feels very light yet it's very moisturizing! It's winter season and I have very dry skin but I've never had any dry patches at all and it keeps my face moisturized the whole day! Con: It's just a bit hard to get the product out of the bottle, especially if it's your first time to use it (had to pump probably 10 times or more before the cream finally came out). Overall, I am very happy with this! Will definitely repurchase!!!

Ligera pero hidratante

BalkisMarにより Nov 28, 2013 に掲載

Muy ligera, hidratante y buen complemento a uno de los serums de la firma

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I don't like the way my skin feels using this product

Reviewer2072589により Dec 02, 2010 に掲載

I have fairly dry skin and this moisturizer just doesn't give me enough. My skin feels dry and a little sticky after using this product. I wouldn't recommend it.

vitalizing day cream DME

Reviewer2884369により Sep 12, 2013 に掲載

it is a nice cream and seems to do the trick. Nice covering and no nasty stuff in it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It's good, but it's not for me.

5195693504298770559により Oct 29, 2013 に掲載

The texture of this is good, it's pretty light so it can soak in quickly so I guess it would be good to put on under make-up. Also, I love the dispenser. It keeps the cream clean (no grubby fingers going in a tub). However, I probably won't buy again, I bought 2 moisturisers to see if my face requires a light one or a heavy one. This was a little too light for me.

Not for me!

5467583866820520185により Jan 10, 2014 に掲載

Of course, we're all different, may suit someone else. Im surprised that some commented saying the smell was amazing. The smell to me is HORRIBLE, smells like a towel that's been damp for too long and has started to mildew. So i can't stand putting this on my face. The feeling after putting it on is also veeery tacky, if you're dry like me, it tends to stick to all the dry patches and flakes. Would not recommend to somenone with slightly dry skin and for those who are sensitive to smells.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8