JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Rough and runny

Reviewer1583441により Oct 24, 2010 に掲載

I bought this along with the Microdermabrasion Scrub (also from Derma E). It is very runny and much more abrasive. I will use the remainder of it but will not order it again since the Microdermabrasion Scrub works so very, very well.

!

Reviewer3154855により Jul 13, 2011 に掲載

Super

Very good

Reviewer1048137により Oct 27, 2011 に掲載

The best scrub i ever had. I have combine and very sensitive skin and this scrub is just "wow"!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer3217079により Oct 05, 2011 に掲載

Very good gentle scent.The granules are not small, but I'm fine with it.

Great!

Reviewer1320488により Oct 24, 2010 に掲載

This stuff is great! Clear skin and not drying! I use it as an everyday face wash and it's perfect! Doesn't over-exfoliate but gets rid of dirt and makeup easily! Best face wash I've used in a long time!

Very nice indeed

Reviewer3345651により Apr 12, 2011 に掲載

It is creamy and nourishes skin while scrubing.. I like it a lot. All products by Derma E work well for me.

Decent.

Reviewer1903264により Sep 29, 2011 に掲載

The smell is a bit strange. Basically it's a nice smell, but it's almost like some weird smell is coming trough it from the background. Also for a facial scrub this is REALLY rough so I wouldn't recommend it for a very sensitive skin. My skin can take it though. Will use it, but won't buy again.

Facial Scrub

Reviewer2750346により Jun 01, 2011 に掲載

I really like the way this scrub left my skin feeling very smooth I have gotten compliments on my complextion

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8