JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best scrub!

TrueReviewsにより Nov 15, 2013 に掲載

This is really one of the best scrubs I have used. It polishes my face nicely, without leaving it dry, and I have dry skin. I use it twice a week and it feels great! Another comparable product worth trying is Azelique, Age Refining Skin Polish. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Super Scrub

Reviewer1468613により Feb 22, 2010 に掲載

Really like the fine granuals in this. Face stings a bit upon first using, but feels very smooth and clean when done (just don't bear down too hard when scrubbing). I follow up with toner and the Derma E, Microdermabrasion Recovery Serum and then my usual face moisturizer.

Effective yet gentle

DinaB123により Mar 01, 2010 に掲載

This scrub has fine consistency. With added water it is almost creamy. Make sure to follow up with recovery serum.

order from abroad

Reviewer2139707により May 20, 2009 に掲載

i do love this exfoliant, it work well,dosen t dry out my skin there ia a clean smell,the beads are small and my face doen t get red,i had used three times,i need little more time, but i will buy it again. just wish is was in a tube more sanitary,but you can always used with a spatula to keep it bacteria free.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Seems to work, but no instructions included

Reviewer1252040により Jan 18, 2010 に掲載

I have only used this once so far, and already saw some improvement in diminishing old acne marks. However, my only major complaint is that it did not come with an instruction pamphlet as I expected. I used Differin and Benzo-mycin, which normally have to be discontinued before and after a professional microdermabrasion treatment, so I did not know if I needed to stop them to use this product. I played it safe by stopping two days before and three days after, which seemed to minimize irritation though my skin still peeled and stung afterwards in a few places. Of course, I cannot use this product as often as it says if I have to stop my acne medication for 5 days every time I use it.

excellent.

Reviewer2135923により Feb 16, 2010 に掲載

this is a brilliant product. i previously used a chemical one and didn't think i'd find one that would measure up to it and was natural at the same time. However, this exceeded my expectation. my skin is smooth and glowing. will order again, once finished.

Great Product!

Reviewer3237224により Nov 06, 2009 に掲載

Amazing exfoliater...a little goes a long way, leaves my skin feeling great and actually helps control my breakouts.

Gentle and Effective

Reviewer2665010により Mar 07, 2010 に掲載

I have been looking for an exfoliator that is gentle enough not to leave red blotches on my skin and effective enough to get rid of dead skin and reduce enlarged pores. This product is perfect and I will never be without it. LOVE IT!!!

Love it!

4997023828823766563により Jan 01, 2013 に掲載

I have always loved this product. I have been using it for about a year now 2-3 times a week and coupled with a scar gel at night it has diminished a lot of acne scars. It also helps makeup look smooth and flawless on the skin.

It Works!

Reviewer3324205により Jan 25, 2013 に掲載

This is a great product. My skin is noticeably smoother after use. It has a clean smell but it does not linger on your face. Worth a try.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 89