JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Just call me balloon face

Reviewer1153345により Jun 01, 2010 に掲載

Tried this due to all the rave reviews. Noticed one that recorded a reaction but thought the odds were in my favor to escape a similar fate, but did a patch test on my inner elbow just in case. Well my elbow stayed fine so I tried it on my face together with the Derma E retexturizing cream, and the next day my face started swelling up! It certainly had an instant effect on my wrinkles - my face became so puffed that the wrinkles completely dissappeared! It's now a week later and my face (and wrinkles) are back to normal. Suggest you use some caution with this one if you try it.

Bad reaction

5721691724584999960により May 25, 2016 に掲載

After using this product my face and neck broke out into a itchy rash. After a few weeks I tried using it again, this time just on my hands. Again I developed an itchy rash that lasted a few days. Not sure what it is about this serum because I have used many other products over the years without an adverse reaction.

Mi piel ardía.

5556619121159761405により Aug 12, 2014 に掲載

Escueze mucho y no he visto resultados en cuanto a firmeza.

Disappointing!!

Reviewer1587036により Mar 15, 2015 に掲載

Tried this brand because of the reviews and I was very disappointed. It has artificial fragrance that quite overwhelming, so, I can't use it at all, waste of money!

Not received

Reviewer2802456により Sep 19, 2011 に掲載

Been waited for abt a month , still not seen my order by now , no reply to enquiry email

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5