JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Much Better Than Normal Pasta

shoppingmamaにより Feb 15, 2016 に掲載

Normal pasta from white flour may be bouncier and have a better texture but it spikes up your blood sugar. This multi grain penne takes away some of the guilt from consuming pasta by including multi grains. A delicious choice. The grainy texture is from the multi grains, embrace it. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Delicious

SavoringLifeにより Sep 17, 2014 に掲載

Delicious

great product.

4921697260692442527により Jul 21, 2014 に掲載

doesn't break up like a lot of other gluten free pasta

Juk!

4789441438335648417により Jun 13, 2014 に掲載

Really bitter taste and aftertaste, throw half of the box away.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not bad, but they do come apart!

4636022860649809605により Jan 28, 2014 に掲載

Flavor and cooking wise this was lovely but the pasta did just break apart once I got it in the colander. I followed time instructions and found the pasta still too hard. Maybe some would consider that al-dente, but I don't like having to chew the pasta like its week old bread. So I let it get soft, maybe 2 or 3 minutes extra and it broke in the colander and further broke upon mixing with sauce. Still delicious though. Just watch how you cook it.

I would not recomend

Reviewer2172396により Sep 17, 2013 に掲載

... So dissapointing - this product is not god at all... while cooking completely falls apart... taste is weird... sorry, can't recomend it.

Great taste and texture~

blindlybeautifulにより Sep 11, 2013 に掲載

I read on a previous review that this fell apart for them when they were cooking it - I did not have this experience, I stuck to the 5-7 minutes, as described in the instructions, and they turned out perfect! The taste of these is definitely interesting, if you try one just on its own, but once you add your sauce/whatever you're mixing it with, it tastes great!

Yummy!

CindyWにより Jun 26, 2013 に掲載

I'm thankful that Iherb carried so many flavorful, gluten-free pastas.

so-so

Reviewer1427486により Feb 15, 2013 に掲載

I love all the different grains and the taste of this pasta but it fell apart during cooking (even when I undercooked it).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Love this gluten free pasta

Reviewer1041148により Jan 28, 2013 に掲載

Some gluten free pastas are grainy and tasteless. This one is soft and delicious. I bought several at the good price offered at iHerb.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13