JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love this gluten free pasta

Reviewer1041148により Jan 28, 2013 に掲載

Some gluten free pastas are grainy and tasteless. This one is soft and delicious. I bought several at the good price offered at iHerb.

Great taste and texture~

blindlybeautifulにより Sep 11, 2013 に掲載

I read on a previous review that this fell apart for them when they were cooking it - I did not have this experience, I stuck to the 5-7 minutes, as described in the instructions, and they turned out perfect! The taste of these is definitely interesting, if you try one just on its own, but once you add your sauce/whatever you're mixing it with, it tastes great!

penne

Reviewer2682420により Oct 08, 2011 に掲載

the smaller are the best

great product.

4921697260692442527により Jul 21, 2014 に掲載

doesn't break up like a lot of other gluten free pasta

Yummy!

CindyWにより Jun 26, 2013 に掲載

I'm thankful that Iherb carried so many flavorful, gluten-free pastas.

Much Better Than Normal Pasta

shoppingmamaにより Feb 15, 2016 に掲載

Normal pasta from white flour may be bouncier and have a better texture but it spikes up your blood sugar. This multi grain penne takes away some of the guilt from consuming pasta by including multi grains. A delicious choice. The grainy texture is from the multi grains, embrace it. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Delicious

SavoringLifeにより Sep 17, 2014 に掲載

Delicious

Muito gostoso

Reviewer1287586により Nov 09, 2011 に掲載

Excelente produto

so-so

Reviewer1427486により Feb 15, 2013 に掲載

I love all the different grains and the taste of this pasta but it fell apart during cooking (even when I undercooked it).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not bad, but they do come apart!

4636022860649809605により Jan 28, 2014 に掲載

Flavor and cooking wise this was lovely but the pasta did just break apart once I got it in the colander. I followed time instructions and found the pasta still too hard. Maybe some would consider that al-dente, but I don't like having to chew the pasta like its week old bread. So I let it get soft, maybe 2 or 3 minutes extra and it broke in the colander and further broke upon mixing with sauce. Still delicious though. Just watch how you cook it.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13