JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Pasta with a hearty taste and fine al dente consistency... best GF I know of.

marccoferにより Feb 04, 2016 に掲載

This GF pasta is simply excellent. I read the bad reviews but wanted to try something with more taste than brown-rice GF pasta alternatives. I have been greatly pleased. I believe this pasta brand must be getting its weak reviews from people not initiated to whole-foods. If you're only eating white bread, white rice and white pasta then this pasta is probably not going to feed your pasta fix. If you eat brown breads and whole-grains, you'll get it immediately. Admittedly the finished product is on the sticky side. But, cooked al dente, I've never had an issue of breakage mentioned in so many reviews here. Finally, I used it in a noodle soup today and it couldn't have come out any better with white-flour pasta IMHO. One preparation tip... it goes from chewing/crunchy in the pot to al dente in a split second... watch carefully right at the end. I'd guess there's about a 1 minute window from perfection to mush (perhaps the issue people are speaking of in reviews). I would bet that any kid raised eating this pasta would never be able to eat a white-flour pasta (why would they eat something lacking a taste of wholeness?)

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Bought these for my son.

4762721807543644971により Jul 23, 2014 に掲載

My son didn't like these noodles they feel apart while cooking

very good

5258453068648323944により Jul 11, 2013 に掲載

very good

Don't buy!

5144006412541305750により Jun 05, 2013 に掲載

This is the most discusting boiled piece of karton I've ever had. Granted, I've been gluten-free only for a month so trying new ingredients, but this is really really bad! Had to through everything away! Later I heard gluten-free pasta is best in a little thicker form, since it's not as tough without the gluten.

Very good

4929105412417238465により Jun 02, 2013 に掲載

Very good

terrible

Reviewer3221509により May 30, 2013 に掲載

I had ordered 3 boxes. Each one, I noticed that the strands of spaghetti would crumble as I put them in the boiling water. Once cooked, each piece ended up being half an inch long and thrown out. There's a problem with the consistency of this brand that makes them break down before and after cooking. Unless you're looking for pasta mush that resembles oatmeal, avoid this one.

breaks into little pieces

4943815575948980341により Apr 28, 2013 に掲載

Terrible pasta! after cooking it according to the instructions it broke into tiny 1cm little pieces. I will not reccommend anyone buying this!

Good product

5648264904764128309により Apr 25, 2013 に掲載

Natural and healthy pasta that is very fragile, breaks into a lot of pieces and is thin after being cooked.

Good For Health

5692726853667147372により Feb 03, 2013 に掲載

They all broken in the hot water, end up I served with my spoon, it's look like a baby food.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent GF pasta option!

eattothriveにより Jun 28, 2012 に掲載