JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Pasta with a hearty taste and fine al dente consistency... best GF I know of.

marccoferにより 2 04, 2016 に掲載

This GF pasta is simply excellent. I read the bad reviews but wanted to try something with more taste than brown-rice GF pasta alternatives. I have been greatly pleased. I believe this pasta brand must be getting its weak reviews from people not initiated to whole-foods. If you're only eating white bread, white rice and white pasta then this pasta is probably not going to feed your pasta fix. If you eat brown breads and whole-grains, you'll get it immediately. Admittedly the finished product is on the sticky side. But, cooked al dente, I've never had an issue of breakage mentioned in so many reviews here. Finally, I used it in a noodle soup today and it couldn't have come out any better with white-flour pasta IMHO. One preparation tip... it goes from chewing/crunchy in the pot to al dente in a split second... watch carefully right at the end. I'd guess there's about a 1 minute window from perfection to mush (perhaps the issue people are speaking of in reviews). I would bet that any kid raised eating this pasta would never be able to eat a white-flour pasta (why would they eat something lacking a taste of wholeness?)

3 stars for taste only

Reviewer2933878により 5 06, 2011 に掲載

I like the flavor of this spaghetti compared with other GF spaghetti but there always seems to be less in the pot than what I started with. And, it always seems to fall apart. I do like that it's multi-grain instead of just rice or potato.

Good For Health

5692726853667147372により 2 03, 2013 に掲載

They all broken in the hot water, end up I served with my spoon, it's look like a baby food.

breaks into little pieces

4943815575948980341により 4 28, 2013 に掲載

Terrible pasta! after cooking it according to the instructions it broke into tiny 1cm little pieces. I will not reccommend anyone buying this!

Very good

4929105412417238465により 6 02, 2013 に掲載

Very good

Great product

Reviewer1058619により 6 11, 2016 に掲載

We like this better than "regular" spaghetti - and it's much healthier!

Great taste and texture.

4670735421829090863により 8 14, 2016 に掲載

Really worth a try, great taste and texture.

very good

5258453068648323944により 7 11, 2013 に掲載

very good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent GF pasta option!

eattothriveにより 6 28, 2012 に掲載

Very good!

Excellent

Reviewer1505454により 10 18, 2011 に掲載

Excellent! Husband didn't notice a difference from regular pasta.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17