JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Pasta with a hearty taste and fine al dente consistency... best GF I know of.

marccoferにより Feb 04, 2016 に掲載

This GF pasta is simply excellent. I read the bad reviews but wanted to try something with more taste than brown-rice GF pasta alternatives. I have been greatly pleased. I believe this pasta brand must be getting its weak reviews from people not initiated to whole-foods. If you're only eating white bread, white rice and white pasta then this pasta is probably not going to feed your pasta fix. If you eat brown breads and whole-grains, you'll get it immediately. Admittedly the finished product is on the sticky side. But, cooked al dente, I've never had an issue of breakage mentioned in so many reviews here. Finally, I used it in a noodle soup today and it couldn't have come out any better with white-flour pasta IMHO. One preparation tip... it goes from chewing/crunchy in the pot to al dente in a split second... watch carefully right at the end. I'd guess there's about a 1 minute window from perfection to mush (perhaps the issue people are speaking of in reviews). I would bet that any kid raised eating this pasta would never be able to eat a white-flour pasta (why would they eat something lacking a taste of wholeness?)

3 stars for taste only

Reviewer2933878により May 06, 2011 に掲載

I like the flavor of this spaghetti compared with other GF spaghetti but there always seems to be less in the pot than what I started with. And, it always seems to fall apart. I do like that it's multi-grain instead of just rice or potato.

Good For Health

5692726853667147372により Feb 03, 2013 に掲載

They all broken in the hot water, end up I served with my spoon, it's look like a baby food.

breaks into little pieces

4943815575948980341により Apr 28, 2013 に掲載

Terrible pasta! after cooking it according to the instructions it broke into tiny 1cm little pieces. I will not reccommend anyone buying this!

Very good

4929105412417238465により Jun 02, 2013 に掲載

Very good

Great product

Reviewer1058619により Jun 11, 2016 に掲載

We like this better than "regular" spaghetti - and it's much healthier!

Great taste and texture.

4670735421829090863により Aug 14, 2016 に掲載

Really worth a try, great taste and texture.

very good

5258453068648323944により Jul 11, 2013 に掲載

very good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent GF pasta option!

eattothriveにより Jun 28, 2012 に掲載

Very good!

Excellent

Reviewer1505454により Oct 18, 2011 に掲載

Excellent! Husband didn't notice a difference from regular pasta.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17