JA

4717951605061173102により Jan 05, 2014 に掲載

Ok I guess.

Not what I expected

5371393735207845021により Sep 27, 2013 に掲載

Taro is a lot like potato so I expected something like potato chips. These are cut much thicker than potato chips and they are very hard. They also have added sugar which makes them a little sweet and not suitable for savory dips.

Taro Chips not Wild but sweet

4836805058972690709により Dec 24, 2012 に掲載

The chips were nothing but perhaps 3/4C of crumbs when I opened the bag. Then to only discover the chips are sweet instead of salty.

Awful Ужас

Reviewer2928529により Jul 22, 2012 に掲載

It is terribly hard and taste like a nut shell. Твердые, как ореховая скорлупа. Да и по вкусу такие же.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Very good!

Reviewer1159547により Oct 26, 2011 に掲載

These are good! So far, I've liked all of the Danielle's chips - the pumpkin, carrot, okra and taro are my favorite. Thanks!

Pretty good

Reviewer3069863により Sep 23, 2011 に掲載

Interesting

healthy treats

Reviewer1124152により Sep 05, 2011 に掲載

i decided to try out the taro and the veggie chips. taro didn't have much flavor but still good. the veggie chips were pretty good.

Disappointed

Reviewer2487560により Jun 11, 2011 に掲載

These chips would be better if they were cut thinner and had salt instead of sugar as the seasoning. Also, there were only about five small chips in the bag I received - very disappointing, considering how much I paid for them. I will not purchase again.

Very poor product

Reviewer1941861により May 14, 2011 に掲載

The product is very poor when I was incredibly stomach immediately after eating I never stomach.

Too sweet

Reviewer2910193により Apr 12, 2011 に掲載

I think the 4% added sugar was unnecessary, making them almost syrup sweet. I think they would have benefited from more salt, and no added sugar. Very think and hard pieces, I wonder if smaller and crispier would have been good too.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10