JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Strange, but okay.

5440115968213011403により 4 08, 2013 に掲載

These were not spicy at all, and very light and fluffy in consistency, which is not what you would expect from a “carrot” chip. A little too oily for my taste. They were good don’t get me wrong… just probably not worth the purchase.

Delicious

Reviewer2487560により 6 11, 2011 に掲載

I really enjoyed these chips, I just wish they were more affordable and in a larger size. Nice and cruncy carrot slices with a bit of spice - loved them!

Nice!

Reviewer1159547により 10 26, 2011 に掲載

These are great - the right crunch and right spices. What a great treat - thanks!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Danielle Carrot Crisps are GOOD! Very Tasty! Nutritious Too!

BeckySueにより 3 13, 2015 に掲載

These carrot chips are very tasty! They are definitely crisp and they have a good sweet carrot flavor. I appreciate the fact that these ALL NATURAL chips do not have any preservatives or trans fats. Since I am on a gluten free diet and I have to be careful about what I eat I appreciate the fact that these chips are gluten free. The bag is a nice size to carry in your diaper bag or purse!

yummy!

Reviewer1963165により 6 19, 2013 に掲載

these are very tasty! usual with carrot and spicy chili -- not so spicy you can't eat them, but like a surprise -- give them a try!

Wonderous Flavour

Reviewer3000993により 10 03, 2013 に掲載

Crisp and crunchy, lightly seasoned, with the loveliest carroty fragrance.

Chili Carrot Chips

5371393735207845021により 9 27, 2013 に掲載

They mean it when they say spicy. These contain chili powder, and salt. Not very hot but a bit surprising if you are just expecting carrots. Fluffy and crunchy.

Nice flavor

abbycaにより 4 21, 2011 に掲載

I like the hint of spiciness from these carrot chips, but they're by no means that crispy.

Ok.

5740356004156854382により 2 17, 2014 に掲載

These were ok, some of my friend said these were too spicy. Not my all time favorite but good as a snack. I like Danielle's sweet potato chips more.

too salty