JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Strange, but okay.

5440115968213011403により Apr 08, 2013 に掲載

These were not spicy at all, and very light and fluffy in consistency, which is not what you would expect from a “carrot” chip. A little too oily for my taste. They were good don’t get me wrong… just probably not worth the purchase.

Delicious

Reviewer2487560により Jun 11, 2011 に掲載

I really enjoyed these chips, I just wish they were more affordable and in a larger size. Nice and cruncy carrot slices with a bit of spice - loved them!

yummy!

Reviewer1963165により Jun 19, 2013 に掲載

these are very tasty! usual with carrot and spicy chili -- not so spicy you can't eat them, but like a surprise -- give them a try!

Nice!

Reviewer1159547により Oct 26, 2011 に掲載

These are great - the right crunch and right spices. What a great treat - thanks!

Wonderous Flavour

Reviewer3000993により Oct 03, 2013 に掲載

Crisp and crunchy, lightly seasoned, with the loveliest carroty fragrance.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Danielle Carrot Crisps are GOOD! Very Tasty! Nutritious Too!

BeckySueにより Mar 13, 2015 に掲載

These carrot chips are very tasty! They are definitely crisp and they have a good sweet carrot flavor. I appreciate the fact that these ALL NATURAL chips do not have any preservatives or trans fats. Since I am on a gluten free diet and I have to be careful about what I eat I appreciate the fact that these chips are gluten free. The bag is a nice size to carry in your diaper bag or purse!

Chili Carrot Chips

5371393735207845021により Sep 27, 2013 に掲載

They mean it when they say spicy. These contain chili powder, and salt. Not very hot but a bit surprising if you are just expecting carrots. Fluffy and crunchy.

Nice flavor

abbycaにより Apr 21, 2011 に掲載

I like the hint of spiciness from these carrot chips, but they're by no means that crispy.

Ok.

5740356004156854382により Feb 17, 2014 に掲載

These were ok, some of my friend said these were too spicy. Not my all time favorite but good as a snack. I like Danielle's sweet potato chips more.

Not a fan