JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Dancing Paws

Reviewer2148622により May 31, 2011 に掲載

Started giving this to my Golden hoping it would help her arthritis. Some improvement, but she's still limping. Back on her RX for now----may stsrt this again if she does better after the RX. Good product.

It Works!

Reviewer1392231により May 11, 2010 に掲載

I use this along with DGP and it's the best combination I've found. I also give my dog a Now brand Boswellin and Dr's Best Hyaluronic Acid. It's like he's 5 years younger! He can go on walks without limping afterwards....he's actually gotten MORE energy to play ball and go on walks. I highly recommend this product!

schuster

Reviewer1775599により Jan 05, 2009 に掲載

My dog loves them, he thinks they are a treat. Hopefully this is keeping his bones and joints strong, he is only 4, but it is time to start.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I have a more active dog

Reviewer2717408により Sep 23, 2010 に掲載

I have two small dogs. One is 18 years old, almost blind and can't hear that well. Couldn't walk that well either. After a week of this product- one wafer a day, she walks a lot more naturally. She must feel better now.

stormpipes

Reviewer2854041により May 31, 2012 に掲載

My dogs love these.

seems great

Reviewer2870107により Oct 24, 2010 に掲載

I have a four year old pit bull with a recent knee surgery and a six year old Doberman. I began giving these tablets with meals (twice a day) and it appears to really make a difference with my pit. She's moving better and I have noticed her limp becoming less pronounced. My dobe receives them as a preventative measure so no noticeable difference. In all, I will be purchasing these again.

商品 21 - 26 の合計 26