JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

It Works!

Reviewer1392231により 5 11, 2010 に掲載

I use this along with DGP and it's the best combination I've found. I also give my dog a Now brand Boswellin and Dr's Best Hyaluronic Acid. It's like he's 5 years younger! He can go on walks without limping afterwards....he's actually gotten MORE energy to play ball and go on walks. I highly recommend this product!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I have a more active dog

Reviewer2717408により 9 23, 2010 に掲載

I have two small dogs. One is 18 years old, almost blind and can't hear that well. Couldn't walk that well either. After a week of this product- one wafer a day, she walks a lot more naturally. She must feel better now.

My lab

Reviewer2107251により 10 21, 2010 に掲載

has had awesome esults from Dancing Paws and I'm about to re-order in fact. Lexie is about 8-9 yrs old and has one ankle that is very bad, but overall has joint issues in her legs, because....as labs do, she struggles with excess weight. Dancing Paws has helped with mobility and comfort level in this last month alone and I will definitely keep ordering. Thx.

seems great

Reviewer2870107により 10 24, 2010 に掲載

I have a four year old pit bull with a recent knee surgery and a six year old Doberman. I began giving these tablets with meals (twice a day) and it appears to really make a difference with my pit. She's moving better and I have noticed her limp becoming less pronounced. My dobe receives them as a preventative measure so no noticeable difference. In all, I will be purchasing these again.

tastes great~

Reviewer2398221により 4 25, 2011 に掲載

My seven year old lab mix actually sits pretty for these! I'm not really sure if they are benefiting her bones but as her vet said "they certainly can't hurt her!"

Dancing Paws

Reviewer2148622により 5 31, 2011 に掲載

Started giving this to my Golden hoping it would help her arthritis. Some improvement, but she's still limping. Back on her RX for now----may stsrt this again if she does better after the RX. Good product.

商品 21 - 26 の合計 26