JA

商品 1 - 5 の合計 24

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Dancing dog

Reviewer2077845により May 25, 2013 に掲載

Our 80-lb, 12-year-old dog was getting very stiff. We give her two tablets a day and she is more bouncy and more like her old annoying self. If she goes on a walk or does some extra ball chasing, I give her three tablets. She is doing much better. Also interesting is that she digs her nose through her food to eat these pills first.

joint recovery

Reviewer2276769により Oct 07, 2013 に掲載

very good

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5752264083239022927により Dec 26, 2012 に掲載

Not sure if pills or hydrotherpay or both, but they contain good ingrediens for my dogs joints and I have noticed him walking better. OK in taste. (according to my dog)

Great joint recovery!!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1844725により Apr 15, 2008 に掲載

My dog had surgery on her knee about 6 months ago and wasn't getting around very well afterwards. I started giving her these tablets and she was acting like the 1.5 year old that she is. These work great!! iHerb.com was the least expensive place to order it from and they shipped it right away. I will definitely be ordering this product from them again!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Dancing Paws is Wonderful!

Reviewer1708782により Jun 30, 2009 に掲載

very happy with the expediency in which I received the order. have been using this product for a while, but have been paying a lot more for it at the groomer. this product has worked miracles on my golden retriever!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 24