JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Dancing dog

Reviewer2077845により 5 25, 2013 に掲載

Our 80-lb, 12-year-old dog was getting very stiff. We give her two tablets a day and she is more bouncy and more like her old annoying self. If she goes on a walk or does some extra ball chasing, I give her three tablets. She is doing much better. Also interesting is that she digs her nose through her food to eat these pills first.

joint recovery

Reviewer2276769により 10 07, 2013 に掲載

very good

5752264083239022927により 12 26, 2012 に掲載

Not sure if pills or hydrotherpay or both, but they contain good ingrediens for my dogs joints and I have noticed him walking better. OK in taste. (according to my dog)

Great joint recovery!!

Reviewer1844725により 4 15, 2008 に掲載

My dog had surgery on her knee about 6 months ago and wasn't getting around very well afterwards. I started giving her these tablets and she was acting like the 1.5 year old that she is. These work great!! iHerb.com was the least expensive place to order it from and they shipped it right away. I will definitely be ordering this product from them again!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Seems to worsen my dog's condition

Reviewer2316976により 5 13, 2014 に掲載

After taking this for a couple of days, it seems to worsen my dog's condition and she cannot even pick herself up anymore. Previously she was able to pick herself up after several attempts but now, she lies down on the floor and whine.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Dancing Paws is Wonderful!

Reviewer1708782により 6 30, 2009 に掲載

very happy with the expediency in which I received the order. have been using this product for a while, but have been paying a lot more for it at the groomer. this product has worked miracles on my golden retriever!

GREAT STUFF

Reviewer2369100により 2 17, 2014 に掲載

My 11 year old Herman shepherd can't go without this stuff. I recommend it & it really does help with joint issues.

Very effective

5561056133760040735により 8 30, 2014 に掲載

My 12 year old Lab/Rottie mix used to groan when he would either lie down or slowly push himself up to stand. About 2 or 3 days after giving him 2 tablets each day, he no longer groaned! I've been giving these to him for 3 months now, and he still does not groan at all! And he likes the taste since he quickly chews them right up. Very effective... I will continue using them.

Great!

Reviewer3095009により 10 07, 2011 に掲載

It's been only a couple weeks that my 14 year-old dog has been taking them, however I do notice a difference in his moving around the house. My dog is not crazy about the flavor but nothing than a slice of turkey won't fix. Great price for its quality!

Relief for Goldie

Reviewer2157233により 11 03, 2011 に掲載

This product seems to help our 11 year old Lab. with hip pain. She also loves the wafer treats.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 26